Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server details needed TalonRo

Discussion on Server details needed TalonRo within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server details needed TalonRo

Hello and good day everyone.

I'm playing on TalonRO

however i just could not fetch the server information for server.txt. Please don't link me the OpenKore wiki page. Can't use WPE pro Harmony shield blocks that. Also tried Wireshark for information unfortunately i wasn't able to grab it so if anyone can give me the information or show me how to get information i would appreciate it. Thanks in advice.
Old 08/30/2011, 20:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
i would also like to know the master and server info for TalonRO. I tried it with wireshark, but everytime it gets another hex number for server version and master version. It is confusing..And WPE doesnt work for me, too. Because of that weird thing "harmony". Someone once wrote that its not possible to bot there (on Talon) because of harmony, but i dont know...Is it so???

greetings

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TalonRO bot configuration help needed!
01/07/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 23 Replies
Somebody help me with this please? ## Welcome - TalonRO - Free Ragnarok Online Server ip 50.22.97.242 port 6900 master_version 16 version 16 serverType kRO_RagexeRE_2010_06_01a private 1 serverEncoding Western charBlock 108
Need Bot for TALONRo...
03/14/2011 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
Please send a link for TALONRo bot and the server config also.
getting server details
07/06/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
this question might be asked a lot before and maybe 'til now and o know there's a lot of people wondering(including me) how to get the server details of a specific server. please tell me how you get the following info: ip port master version version serverType server encoding
Getting Server Details and Dye Macro
04/20/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 11 Replies
Anybody have a guide for getting server details? How about a macro for making counteragent/mixtures and dyestuffs? Thx in advance =D
need hoster for my server read for details
09/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
:Dneed 24/7 hoster for my server castle sytem working legion war working 2 new mounts brave light outfits 4 mice eudemons pms sell + 50 and 100 item dragon cave and dark castle working +255 items for pms and staff