Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ragnarok Online
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find IP adress of a server

Discussion on How to find IP adress of a server within the Ragnarok Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to find IP adress of a server

Hi i'm playing on a private server and I want to bot on it. how can find out its IP and other protocols?
Old 06/11/2011, 09:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to find autopill adress ????
11/17/2009 - 12Sky2 - 12 Replies
:) can anybody help me to find autopill adress plz ???coz i was using strikers autopiller but no good anymore and when i try download new some bull crap so i was wondering how to find that stuff so i could try do it on my self i know how to find healf and mana but idk how to find autopill adres so help me plz better in privet messages XD less woryes
i wanna know how to find the corresponding adress in ce
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
i would like to know how to find teh coresponding addresses in uce since most of the address change from version to another, i also happen to have a proplem with non-aggro hack as the ranged monsters still hit me, alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) 00528900: <-------thus address for ext server jmp newmem nop
Find adress for vac hacking in your server
03/02/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
yeah title says all i pmed 10 ppl, 3 mods, 5 other with more than 300 posts and 2 other guys and nobody knew the answer i saw something how to find out the adress from your server http://img23.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beweis.pn g yeah and what ive done:
i need help find the right adress
12/21/2007 - Eudemons Online - 17 Replies
hello can anyone help me i found the adress for edp and i change it to 100000 and i get this look http://www2.0zz0.com/2007/11/16/11/93696279.jpg but i cant buy anything =/ help plz