Hello. Does anybody know WQ Bot for PW Indo Update Nation War? I used FlyWQ 2.7 before, but after this update I can't use it anymore. Besides, I don't know the new WQ Bot offest for this PW Indo update.
Then pls write it for others here. As we share it too
Quote:
Originally Posted by lielliawati
Hello. Does anybody know WQ Bot for PW Indo Update Nation War? I used FlyWQ 2.7 before, but after this update I can't use it anymore. Besides, I don't know the new WQ Bot offest for this PW Indo update.
Try one of the last Versions and offsets that are here written. One will work for sure. And don't forget to write the working here.
Hello. Does anybody know WQ Bot for PW Indo Update Nation War? I used FlyWQ 2.7 before, but after this update I can't use it anymore. Besides, I don't know the new WQ Bot offest for this PW Indo update.
Thank you. It's working for PW Indo Nation War Update with Fly WQ 2.7
- edited -
With that offset, actually using FlyWQ 2.7 didn't work anymore. Same as FlyWQ 2.9. The character was flying to the NPC but not flying exactly (when you re-log in, the character was still on the begining spot).
The offset works on FlyWQ 3.1. Thanks a lot.
Btw, is the program here free from keylogger or another spyware?
Thank you. It's working for PW Indo Nation War Update with Fly WQ 2.7
- edited -
With that offset, actually using FlyWQ 2.7 didn't work anymore. Same as FlyWQ 2.9. The character was flying to the NPC but not flying exactly (when you re-log in, the character was still on the begining spot).
The offset works on FlyWQ 3.1. Thanks a lot.
Btw, is the program here free from keylogger or another spyware?
always scan with AV if you're not sure with the program here :-)
In a thread that was started by interest07 and has 45 pages, there is never a keylogger or malware... Common sence isn't common, eh?
Don't forget the source code being provided
Still, his attitude is better than the ones that download the 'super h4x anything you could ever want, even things that aren't a part of this game, programs' posted by people with 1 post and a thread filled with comments explaining it's filled with malware.
i already try version 3.1 3.2.2 and 3.2.3 if i open single client it work fine but if i open multi client is make error
it happen to me too when using 3.2.2 or 3.2.3
so i use 3.1... working fine, even sometimes it stuck, i assume it coz my connection, but when i used it on 3Mb connection, it just fine
it happen to me too when using 3.2.2 or 3.2.3
so i use 3.1... working fine, even sometimes it stuck, i assume it coz my connection, but when i used it on 3Mb connection, it just fine
the offset same as mine, if you still have errors when multi client like that, do this (personal experience):
1. use more than 1 autoWQ bot (copy and paste the folder) .... try to have char on the Inactive tab
2. Do not move the char is being WQ to the inactive, because it will have errors like that anymore