Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PW speed hack.

Discussion on PW speed hack. within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PW speed hack.

Hey everyone.
I'm not posting a end solution about damage hack, but I'm going to show you guys something that might be right.

In a game called Mu, there was a hack named SolidProxy by c0da, it was a mix of proxy+packet.sniff+packet.sender.
All the hack was doing is stay in between the server and the game executable.
And then, send packets direct to the server... ignoring cooldown of skills. Which is something the client side does.... in your screen the skill is unavailable during its cool down.
I truly believe that there might be something similar for PW.
I say that because its common to see magic classes in TW doing hits after hits, as if they didn't have channeling or cool-down time. And I have a Cleric rb100 so I know how to decrease channeling with some gears, but there is no such thing as no "casting" time(in pwi) + no "int"erval between hits together with no "channeling" in game.
Hack is the only plausible hypothesis.
The hack for mu had many things integrated... since u can read the packets, he could do a lot of things like... Show the average income of coins per minute, average exp gain. Pick drop by predefinition list. List the contents of catshops nearby, teleport in case someone come close... but anyway...
The point is... I am no programmer I cant do it myself. but I think you guys got the idea.
The hack I mentioned for mu even had a tip saying, dont send more than 10 melee hits per second or 25 skill atacks per second or the server will disconnect you.
As I said, im no programmer... I'm just giving the idea so maybe one of you study a version for PWI.
I will not post any link bc its a well known bot, you can google a updated version anytime.
Old 08/23/2014, 11:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
This idea is about as old as MMORPGs are - and it has been tried for PW before. Server monitors casting/channeling time, even through animations (it knows how long each animation is in ms). So yeah, no cheating like that in PW. The very old pw versions (<1.2.8) had a bug where clientside animation could be skipped like in Mu Online - not anymore.

Cheers
Old 05/16/2021, 02:20   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
This idea is about as old as MMORPGs are - and it has been tried for PW before. Server monitors casting/channeling time, even through animations (it knows how long each animation is in ms). So yeah, no cheating like that in PW. The very old pw versions (<1.2.8) had a bug where clientside animation could be skipped like in Mu Online - not anymore.

Cheers
good night, i am willing to pay, if it is not an absurd amount. Because I saw a player use the skills as if there was no cooling, and to make matters worse he used 5 immune in a row. please, if you have or know, wait for me to be infamous.

Tags
pwi hack