Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with offsets (1.5.3)

Discussion on Help with offsets (1.5.3) within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with offsets (1.5.3)

Need offsets for PW 1.5.3 with BA DA433C
Have some but bot that I have don't work. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DON'T REQUEST FOR OFFSETS] New Offsets for Every Patch
09/10/2015 - H1Z1 - 103 Replies
Lots of people seem to spam threads by asking what are the new offsets, so I wanted to make a new thread posting offsets for Object Classes and stuff. Don't request and spam here, keep this clear, please. Here are the new offsets for 06/04/2015 (no need to change anything else from the previous patch): CGame=0x142AF7C68 Graphics=0x142AF79B8 Here are some interesting things I found with my friend about the new female model. 0 -- CharacterWorldSpaceTM 1 -- Male
Offsets - Help me out!
03/30/2010 - Final Fantasy XI - 4 Replies
So, I've looked all over. Every free site, and even worked my way into pay-only sites. Working offsets are not to be found, meaning I can't run ANY of these programs. I've even tried to figure out how to get them myself, but that program is beyond me. I was wondering if anyone had these, this would be a wonderful place to post them! ^.^
help help help help help help
06/28/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
how i can dowmload Mangos 6385 ??????????????????????????????????? please give me the limk i can't see that i know it is in www.elitepvpers.com/.../153716-release-mangos-relea ses-blackscorpian-win32-2-4-3-a.html - but give me link sent it to my email plz
Need help with memory offsets and packet opcodes
01/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Im currently involved in a new botting program project, called FuckBot, which when done, will be a scirptable, multi game bot. We are moving along in development quite well, and are beginning to work on compatibility with Conquer Online. To help speed up development, i'm asking that people help contribute here, by posting memory offsets for various things, such as health, exp, level, spouse and such, everything possible, as well as packets, and their opcodes. Packet logs would be extremely...