elementclient.exe crushes on mooving towards plant on farming, if you stay right on it it digs it well... Win8.1 x64 (( I'll try tomorrow on win7
works on win7,
but:
v2.0.5 crashes: Line 57308 "unknown function name" when avoiding someone
v2.0.4 no skills in list when you try to configure, stops automatically after some time and/or avoiding
please add the avoiding on/off in configuration
I think there is a bugg in the first 2 WQ assignments. If i stand next to Li Mengpai in west city and start HZD with auto world Quest then notting happens and so I do this first quest manualy and also the second one. Because I need to walk manualy to Tu Heng pick up the quest (first Exchange) and then HZD program starts to work and goes till WQ finished.
I think there is a bugg in the first 2 WQ assignments. If i stand next to Li Mengpai in west city and start HZD with auto world Quest then notting happens and so I do this first quest manualy and also the second one. Because I need to walk manualy to Tu Heng pick up the quest (first Exchange) and then HZD program starts to work and goes till WQ finished.
But great job runs on Windows 7 and 10
Said bug is fixed with version 2.0.5.7. Please re-download. Thanks on the feed backs.