Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect World International - Chill of Luneska Offsets (Prophet Bot and JaWQ)

Discussion on Perfect World International - Chill of Luneska Offsets (Prophet Bot and JaWQ) within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect World International - Chill of Luneska Offsets (Prophet Bot and JaWQ)

Prophet Bot Offsets

JaWQ Offsets

wellcum!
^________^
Thanks
16 Users
Old 08/21/2014, 19:11   #2

JAWQ offset works like a charm, but prophet bot offset doesnt work, maybe something wrong between one of these?
edit :wew nvm, got the prophet working now, double-thanks denzjh ^.^
Old 08/21/2014, 19:28   #3

My own fixed prophet bot works just fine. ^____^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2014, 21:01   #4

I have tried these offsets in many bots, and none did work, can anyone mail me any working bot or a fixed offsets? I would thank you for eternity.

My email:
Old 08/21/2014, 23:11   #5

Work very fine. He just ask after WQ is finished again for the WQ that the answer incorrect time spawn (or similar) come. But WorldQuest work perfect
Old 08/21/2014, 23:55   #6

By the way @denzjh, which version of ProphetBot are you using? There are some offsets that I never saw before... can you share this version with us?

Some minor corrections:

Reputation_Offset=1584
Culti_Offset =1204
Jump_Offset=3684
PlayerGenie_Offset=1012

PS: Offsets working with ProphetBot version 3.1 and 3.5 - with v3.6 the game crash.
Old 08/22/2014, 10:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkemmer View Post
By the way @denzjh, which version of ProphetBot are you using? There are some offsets that I never saw before... can you share this version with us?

Some minor corrections:

Reputation_Offset=1584
Culti_Offset =1204
Jump_Offset=3684
PlayerGenie_Offset=1012

PS: Offsets working with ProphetBot version 3.1 and 3.5 - with v3.6 the game crash.
I edited Prophet Bot 3.0 Unleashed and it was way long back. I was using sendpacket and actionstructs in attacking even before the 3.5 was released.

It doesn't work with 3.6 since the source code of it is reading the ini file differently. The cause of error is on the "$TekKolInv" which blocks the rest of the code from executing if the inventory count is invalid. The other thing which makes the above offset doesn't work with 3.6 is the bottom part of ini file "[Skillz]". I inserted mine as SKillBase_Offset.
Old 08/22/2014, 18:57   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by denzjh View Post
I edited Prophet Bot 3.0 Unleashed and it was way long back. I was using sendpacket and actionstructs in attacking even before the 3.5 was released.

It doesn't work with 3.6 since the source code of it is reading the ini file differently. The cause of error is on the "$TekKolInv" which blocks the rest of the code from executing if the inventory count is invalid. The other thing which makes the above offset doesn't work with 3.6 is the bottom part of ini file "[Skillz]". I inserted mine as SKillBase_Offset.
Well, maybe you can share your version with us, after all, the spirit of opensource in ProphetBot needs to be kept, don't agree? And perhaps someone will make some improvement on it, as you did before...
Old 08/23/2014, 08:57   #9

Smile

Some fixed I applied to ProphetBot is already discussed in the forums and you can search them or look at . Some fixes are not directly translated into AutoIt so in other words, I won't fall for your spirit of opensource bait. If you check the pinned discussion, where there are other bots links, you will notice that ProphetBot is derived from BlakBot.

As for 3.6 to work, I apply this somewhere in line 412 or right before the Main GUI variables are declared/initialized:
Code:
$INVENTORY_COUNT = _MemoryRead(_MemoryRead($CHAR_DATA_BASE + $OFFSET_INVENTORYBASE[1], $PROCESS_INFORMATION) + 0x14, $PROCESS_INFORMATION)
Global $TekKolInv = $INVENTORY_COUNT
;~ Global $TekKolInv = _MemoryRead(_MemoryRead($CHAR_DATA_BASE + 3912, $PROCESS_INFORMATION) + 20, $PROCESS_INFORMATION);Inventory Size
If $TekKolInv = 0 Then
	$ANSWER3 = InputBox("Canīt Establish Connection", "Cannot detect your Perfect World client.  You may need to update your Custom_Offsets.ini file.  If you need to load Offsets from a secondary server, Please enter 'Y' in the box below and click OK.  Otherwise, click Cancel to Exit")
	If $ANSWER3 = "Y" Then
		Server()
	Else
		If $ANSWER3 <> "Y" Then
			Exit
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndIf
And also, i don't use customized_offsets.ini file.
I insert these lines at the beginning of the main source code and looks something like:

To understand the offsets/structs above:
Code:
$CharBase_Offset = 0x30 ;BaseAddress] + BaseOffset] + This Offset
In AutoIt it will be like
Code:
$Process_ID = WinGetProcess("Perfect World International")
$Process_Info = memopen($Process_ID)
$CharBase = memread(memread(memread($BaseAddress, $Process_Info) + $BaseOfffset, $Process_Info) + $CharBase_Offset, $Process_Info)
You don't need my source code anymore As you can make your own bot with the above offsets/structs explanation :P

In addition, To explain the difference between $REALBASEADDRESS and $APP_BASE_ADDRESS in Prophet Bot:
Code:
$REALBASEADDRESS = $Base_Address
$APP_BASE_ADDRESS = memread($Base_Address, $Process_Info) + $Base_Offset
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2014, 17:06   #10

Thats a very detailed list u provided there . thanks alot =)

i am right now trying to make a script to automate some things. getting the player, item and npc lists is working and sendpacket aswell...but i struggle finding the offset for the inviteCounter (see Interest's awesome thread ). i tried it like Sturolv postet () but without success:

Does anyone else knows how to get this offset?
Old 08/24/2014, 20:37   #11

elite*gold: 18
getting this error on prophet 3.7 im not really sure how i can solve this. allready changed everywhere the offsets
Old 08/24/2014, 21:44   #12

Have you checked the "Application_Title"?
Old 08/24/2014, 21:58   #13

mhh now yes but its the standart
Perfect World International
Old 08/25/2014, 07:23   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboGolom View Post
getting this error on prophet 3.7 im not really sure how i can solve this. allready changed everywhere the offsets
It is caused by the $TekKolInv thing (aka the Inventory count). G0liath inserted it before the main loop so when it's reading the inventory count as 0, there would be a warning like that.

It is somewhere in line 401.

Code:
Global $TekKolInv = _MemoryRead(_MemoryRead($CHAR_DATA_BASE + $OFFSET_INVSTRUCT1, $PROCESS_INFORMATION) + 0x10, $PROCESS_INFORMATION);Inventory Size
See that 0x10? Replace it with 0x14;
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2014, 17:32   #15

ok thanks for the information denzjh but i got still the same problem with the error from above allways saying the offsets changed i need to put them from a other sever but i changed the offsets
changed line 401 as well
is it possible that someone can upload me an working version and send me the link via pm or something tryed now every version changed offsets changed code etc etc and allways same problem