How to fix this?
When the bot is attacking mobs and the mob dies(dropping some loot), while the other mob is attacking the bot, the bot waits for the dead mob corpse to disapear, then he loots it and starts killing the other mob. Sometimes the bot does nothing and just waits while mobs kill him....
It work on PWI. For offsets for other versions take a look to the treasure map to information (link in my signature)
if other pw versions have the same update pwi has, the bot should work.
on all other server, using a older update then the actual pwi...the bot wont work on all functions, like the changed buy/sell stuff.
This one is actually a pain in the *** to find if it didn't only move a few bytes. Mostly because it requires a monster you can see and provoke at the place in memory you want it to (at the index in list you are currently looking at).
I used to have a really simple little utility to return the base address of the currently targeted mob for things like this :P. Then I'd just load the base into CE and search a few thousand bytes or just view the memory and look around.
The script was literally about 20 lines of code.
I'll see if I can dig it out tonight after work.
OnehitCF 5.3 ALL CF VERSION NA/PH/VN/BR/EU 20.10.2013 01/21/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies Hello guys, I'm Songodang, I'm back and one more time PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE HACK AND I WILL CONTINUE UPDATE FOR U GUYS this is the new hack for ALL VERSION of Crossfire, Philip, NA, EU, BR
Step 1: Open the hack in administrator mode
Step 2: Wait about 1 minute and the hack will be activated
Step 3: Log in into crossfire, you can use a test account to make sure.
This is the Test Video in CF EU
CrossFire EU am Hacken mit OneHitCF - YouTube
P/S: The SHIFT...
OneHitPro 5.2 update Havoc version crossfire ALL VERSION 19.01.2013 01/20/2013 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies Hello guys, PLEASE THANK AND APPRECIATE THE PERSON WHO MADE THE HACK AND I WILL CONTINUE UPDATE FOR U GUYS this is the new hack for ALL VERSION of Crossfire, Philip, NA, EU, BR
Step 1: Open the hack in administrator mode
Step 2: Wait about 1 minute and the hack will be activated
Step 3: Log in into crossfire, you can use a test account to make sure.
P/S: The SHIFT mode for high speed run, dont use it too many times and for a long time, you can get client error.
The Full Balo: you just...