Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Oracle's Cheat

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oracle's Cheat

Hey guys!
I'm new here and no, Im not talking abt the Oracle db. ;P

I just want to share a thought that I had since a past PWI event already over. For some personals reasons, I cant use bots anymore. So I was wondering abt a way to be bk to lvling and the last PWI event gave me a good idea, not sure if its possible.

To make long history short, on that event u could acquire hundreds of Oracles, what made lvling pretty easy, bc u could activate an Oracle (wich consists on a simple quest to kill only 1 monster) and keep getting 20~30k exp in 2 min.

So, my question is: is it possible to track the package that is sent to acquire those quests?

What Im imagining is: auto-bind a hotkey to keep getting the quest of same monster, stay on his respawn spot and get over 1 million exp per hour.

Any leads on what do I need to do?

thx ^_^

Old 04/05/2009, 00:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
if u can do that u might better send the packets that gets u reward items or instant exp. lol

Old 04/06/2009, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
if its possible dupe an oracle n use before they disapear (som1 say this hapen with duped itens)... btw, i dun know how to dupe....so i've not how try.

« Has anyone else had luck with these? | ask about keylogger »