Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Oracle's Cheat

Discussion on Oracle's Cheat within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Oracle's Cheat

Hey guys!
I'm new here and no, Im not talking abt the Oracle db. ;P

I just want to share a thought that I had since a past PWI event already over. For some personals reasons, I cant use bots anymore. So I was wondering abt a way to be bk to lvling and the last PWI event gave me a good idea, not sure if its possible.

To make long history short, on that event u could acquire hundreds of Oracles, what made lvling pretty easy, bc u could activate an Oracle (wich consists on a simple quest to kill only 1 monster) and keep getting 20~30k exp in 2 min.

So, my question is: is it possible to track the package that is sent to acquire those quests?

What Im imagining is: auto-bind a hotkey to keep getting the quest of same monster, stay on his respawn spot and get over 1 million exp per hour.

Any leads on what do I need to do?

thx ^_^

Old 04/05/2009, 00:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
if u can do that u might better send the packets that gets u reward items or instant exp. lol

Old 04/06/2009, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
if its possible dupe an oracle n use before they disapear (som1 say this hapen with duped itens)... btw, i dun know how to dupe....so i've not how try.

« Has anyone else had luck with these? | ask about keylogger »

Similar Threads
(New Game)City Of Wonder Cheat! Coin & Exp Cheat!
09/21/2012 - Facebook - 59 Replies
PATCH!!
[cheat] double msion iteam cheat
06/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 21 Replies
edited.
i need the cheat to kill all monsters on screen cheat for the mana world
04/24/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
:mofo:i need the cheat to kill all the monsters on screen cheat for the mana world:mofo: :mofo:or email me at [email protected]:mofo:
[Suggestion] Oracle's Hack
04/20/2009 - Perfect World - 6 Replies
Hey guys! I'm new here and no, Im not talking abt the Oracle db. ;P I just want to share a thought that I had since a past PWI event is over. For some personals reasons, I cant use bots anymore. So I was wondering abt a way to be bk to lvling and the last PWI event gave me a good idea, not sure if its possible. To make long history short, on that event u could acquire hundreds of Oracles, what made lvling pretty easy, bc u could activate an Oracle (wich consists on a simple quest to kill...
i have 1 more cheat that i wanna share but i think this classify as a forbiden cheat
06/09/2008 - RF Online - 35 Replies
here is the discription i found an address that if you got hit by monsters, other race and same race the damage youll get is negative. u dont need to bring any potion you will get 0 damage pls classify this before i give this cheat to the public i have proven this cheat in Gamershak i was ff by acc archon and subs also with belatos with my Dark Priest i just beacame a wanted person they are saying that i use fp pot hack. if they only known.