Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Suggestion] Oracle's Hack

Discussion on [Suggestion] Oracle's Hack within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Suggestion] Oracle's Hack

Hey guys!
I'm new here and no, Im not talking abt the Oracle db. ;P

I just want to share a thought that I had since a past PWI event is over. For some personals reasons, I cant use bots anymore. So I was wondering abt a way to be bk to lvling and the last PWI event gave me a good idea, not sure if its possible.

To make long history short, on that event u could acquire hundreds of Oracles, what made lvling pretty easy, bc u could activate an Oracle (wich consists on a simple quest to kill only 1 monster) and keep getting 20~30k exp in 2 min.

So, my question is: is it possible to track the package that is sent to acquire those quests?

What Im imagining is: auto-bind a hotkey to keep getting the quest of same monster, stay on his respawn spot and get over 1 million exp per hour.

Any leads on what do I need to do?

thx ^_^
Old 04/10/2009, 19:37   #2

To dupe Oracle's you need to buy one then click on it , after that you've to dc of the server then log in and when you'll see " please wait until enter the world" something like that , hold "space" and type that code <dss.cim%.Lm#//de.log> , you need to type it very fast and clean . It works 100% if your ping is under 350 ...
Have fun and be careful to GMs.
Old 04/13/2009, 01:18   #3

it's works ... ?????
Old 04/13/2009, 01:21   #4

did u mean ... i type "<dss.cim%.Lm#//de.log>" or "dss.cim%.Lm#//de.log"

and how long chance to type ?

1 second ... ? ~_~
Old 04/16/2009, 21:45   #5

Type just dss.cim%.Lm#//de.log..... ( don't forget to hold "space" before)
Like I said you've to got 350++ of ping , better is you can put the old IP (PW) of the server you playing , like this you'll laggy more and will have some delay .
The server must laggy to dupe oracle's. More server is laggy more chance you'll have to dupe it .
This code works only for oracle's (his main function is : destroyer and sender of P12.data.Odter/pw.oracle.Lm#//de.log the decryptor of the main data)

::Code writing by OcTF Team::
Old 04/19/2009, 11:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiefbro View Post
, after that you've to dc of the server ...
Can u please, explain what does mean "to dc of the server " ?
U mean disconnect ?
Old 04/20/2009, 14:17   #7

nonsense.. from a programmer point of view it is not logical. It will never work