JUMP HACK nya dengan 0ffset 3000 does't work kenapa ya?
Pastikan wintitlenya benar, lalu coba pencet F11nya beberapa kali. Punya saya juga terkadang klo pencet skali ngga langsung nyala, pada pencetan ke dua atau ketiga baru aktif jump hacknya
trus juga autopotnya ga beres, kadang ngeheal terus, kadang kasih feed terus, kadan juga isi hp/mp terus
bingung gwa settinganya
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinIsHere
saia juga begitu,,,,,,, kenapa yah? kok gak bisa pake auto pot yg bwt pet??/?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinIsHere
does anyone know how to set the auto-pot for pet section in order that the system of healing pet and feeding pet goes properly?
mine doesn't go properly. if it's activated, the character of FX will keep on healing her pet or in the otherhand, this program will keep on feeding the pet continously.
how to overcome this?
i really really need help of all of you who understands this problem.
thanks
In English
Only offsets from Custom_OffSets.ini mostly work, while for Fly Jump Zoom offsets we have to find them out using CE. That'll be discussed later.
Did you ever get around to discussing how to go about doing this? Or did I overlook where it was talked about or done?
Edit 1: And maybe could explain rapidkeysend alittle please?
Edit 2: Ok I seem to have figured out rapidkeysend pretty good now I think. What I'm having problems with is the Auto follow and ctrl + keys not working. Like I am on my Leader Char (a barb) I target my Veno and press ctrl + w and nothing happens. I have follow turned on too in main window.
Also Target Leader's target is working just fine and rapidkeysend what I can't seem to get working is the CharCommanged tab/functions.
Smurf 1.8 & PW-I Version 233 12/28/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies Hello everyone ;)
Today I tried to Multibot with smurf and get a error :(
I use Smurf 1.8 and get the error "Line -1: Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable."
These exception come when my BM need a heal ;)
Does anyone else got the same error? Or know anyone a solution? :)
Smurf It Problem 10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. :( sorry for my bad english
Smurf It Problem wF pet heal 10/23/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. sorry for my bad english
Smurf it .. 10/16/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies how the hell do u delete it ? it dont work on LPW but it works on Deva..lol anyways i deleted the file but idk where to find it to fully delete it .. i like the zoom hack but it isnt lettin me turn jump hack off ;(