Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Release] PWI Zen Hack

Discussion on [New Release] PWI Zen Hack within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New Release] PWI Zen Hack

Simply download the generator, enter the name of your account, select game and the amount of Zen to be generated and click Send.

Download link:

Credit: darkfox
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2012, 01:15   #2

elite*gold: 10
****** alert
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2012, 01:58   #3

Quote:
Simply download the generator, enter the name of your account, select game and the amount of Zen to be generated and click Send
dont forget to enter ur password after ur name, or it will not work that some retards stohle ur account and all items...wen do ppl learn that there will be never a zen hack.

*reported*
Old 04/23/2012, 12:39   #4

elite*gold: 20
Lol the guy used PeP 3.1.4, he was even too cheap to purchase the non cracked 3.5.0 version. I stopped using that some time ago though, because of high false alert rate - which is good in this case, because this **** is nothing else then malware.
Old 04/23/2012, 21:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Lol the guy used PeP 3.1.4, he was even too cheap to purchase the non cracked 3.5.0 version. I stopped using that some time ago though, because of high false alert rate - which is good in this case, because this **** is nothing else then malware.
What's PeP? If you don't mind me asking lol
Old 04/23/2012, 22:28   #6

Useful if you want to disguise your malware, in this case lol.
But you don't get anything past Swoosh :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2012, 22:50   #7

I used that for my bot a few months ago, until lower version was cracked I liked it, but since it has trial version, script kiddies use it to pack up keyloggers and trojans they find somewhere.
Old 04/24/2012, 09:18   #8

I wonder how many people are stupid enough to download this...

Also. When the hell are we getting a moderator?
Old 04/24/2012, 09:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredsauce View Post
I wonder how many people are stupid enough to download this...

Also. When the hell are we getting a moderator?
Probably very many, and probably never.
Old 04/24/2012, 11:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sᴡoosh View Post
Probably very many, and probably never.
And then when you go on the official pwi forums you'll see a lot of "Wahhh my account has been hacked, your secutiry sucks!!1!"

And thanks dumbfck, never really looked into those things much. Don't think there's an uncrackable way of protecting your exe.
Old 04/24/2012, 11:22   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
And then when you go on the official pwi forums you'll see a lot of "Wahhh my account has been hacked, your secutiry sucks!!1!"
Haha yeah. Although most people who get "hacked" are people who gave their login to someone and then fell out with them xD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interest07 View Post
Don't think there's an uncrackable way of protecting your exe.
I keep meaning to get a *ahem*copy*ahem* of .NET Reflector to see how much it actually gives away with C# stuff lol. Eventually, I'm going to want to pack my PW Messenger program when it's all finished :P
No idea when to start though. I'm guessing whatever I do to try to protect it, someone will probably crack it in a few minutes xD.

But yeah... Some people have made the grave mistake of saying "This x is uncrackable". That's just like waving a red flag in front of a bull
(Almost) Nothing is truly uncrackable.
Old 04/24/2012, 12:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfck View Post
Haha yeah. Although most people who get "hacked" are people who gave their login to someone and then fell out with them xD.

I keep meaning to get a *ahem*copy*ahem* of .NET Reflector to see how much it actually gives away with C# stuff lol. Eventually, I'm going to want to pack my PW Messenger program when it's all finished :P
No idea when to start though. I'm guessing whatever I do to try to protect it, someone will probably crack it in a few minutes xD.

But yeah... Some people have made the grave mistake of saying "This x is uncrackable". That's just like waving a red flag in front of a bull
(Almost) Nothing is truly uncrackable.
.NET cannot be protected. Smartassembly, one of the best "protectors" (more like obfusicator), was defeated fully. I can't do that, but I heard it from people who can do so.

In terms of uncrackable : Safengine and VMProtect come as close to that as it's possible I think. Both have only been cracked 2-3 years ago, and no new cracks have appeared since. I love the code includes and methods which allow to interact with the protector. I admire the people who are able to code such a thing, it's hell complex I can imagine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2012, 12:47   #13

Looks like I'm doomed then xD. I suppose I'll at least be able to somewhat protect my DLL though - Although most of the clever stuff is in the .NET front-end
I suppose I could rewrite the front end in C++... on second thoughts, sod that lol.
Old 04/24/2012, 12:52   #14

The problem with .NET (and the reason I dislike it), is because it's not native code. The framework interprets it, very efficiently and speed wise not really alower then native C++ or Delphi exe, but nevertheless , .NET consists of opcodes and interpreter commands, even though logically the sections and header represent the PE standard.
Old 04/24/2012, 12:55   #15

Indeed. I just like it because it's a piece of cake to write in and the IDE and debugging features are probably the best I've ever used ^_^

Tags
perfect world, zen hack generador