Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FC GLITCH FOR FAST LVL UP

Discussion on FC GLITCH FOR FAST LVL UP within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 08/09/2011, 02:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Did this a group of us for the past week and nothing bad happened to us.. Such good leveling with it!!!
Old 11/23/2011, 02:40   #32

So from this forum the glitch is fouded... DAMN LOL.... THX THIS IS GREAT INVENTION AT ALL, hahahaha.... I use this glitch to Leveling my char from 93-94 just in 2 hour (but in the Exp Bonus day, hehehe...), But Imagine when You use this glitch -savely- with Training Esotorica or Hyper exp crystal ?

This some tips from me -Sorry just like teaching you, but I'm only share what I know-
  1. Group with 1 barb, 1 Assassin, 1 cleric, and 3 blade master. Other option is 1barb, 2 Assassin, 1 cleric and 2 blade master.
  2. The Assassin : he/she just like fishing pole that lure the boss out, run as fast as you can, using holy path is the best option. Then when the boss released and doesn't chase you go to stealth mode and back to your team as well.
  3. The barb : He is the key to whatever you want to lure more or less dragons that you want to kill. The after released will run back to his spot, but he will stop once. At this point you can decide the quantity of mobs. When you want more than 20 mobs, just hit the BOSS when he stop/just stopped. When you want less wait until 2-3 second after stop then hit him. According to my experience, The barb weapon also measure the quantity of the mobs, stronger brab weapon bring more mobs to kill. Just imagine when the barb using Nirvana Axe, it will lure more than 50 mobs. Or image when the barb using twilight axe level 70, maybe it just lure 5 mobs at all. But it just a reasoning, more player says that it was randomize. After hit the boss, cast Invoke the Spirit to reduce he damage, run close to the team and the cleric, cast Raor to provoke the mobs. Btw, don't forget to fix your armor when doing this. They will heavily damaged after you kill a ton of mobs.
  4. The Cleric : he/she was the key to still survive. he best Cleric is the Cleric who wear CT - % equipment, total - 36% and more is the best one. He/she will cure the barb rapidly. When anything get wrong, use Absolute Domain to give some heal delay to the barb, or run to safe place, its doesn't matter when the other party member get killed. They will ressurect again when the Cleric still alive.
  5. The Blademaster : They is the key to kill mobs, before you start make sure you has 2 or 3 sparks. It better when you have 3 sparks (its mean that its better to doing this after diabolic/sage stage), 2 spark to cast the Heaven Flame to debuff curse to mobs. 1 spark to cats Will of the Bodhisatva that keep you un-stunned. Order the Heaven flame sequence, who the 1st, the 2nd and 3rd, it will keep the mobs cursed all time. At the last, use your best AoE skill except Roar of Pride (because they can't be stunned) to kill them as fast as you can.

The other option is using 2 Assassin, for giving extreem poison to the mobs and give less time to kill them. Tangling Mire and Bramble Rage is the best option of Genie skill -even they will freeze your screen with a "green screen" in few second-. Use Absolute domain when anything get wrong. I forget the skill name but, there are genie skill that prevent you from being stunned, use that if you have. Maybe its pointless but in some case it work, put All coin in the ground when you've kill the mobs. Many says that keeping it on the ground will bring lagging screen on your game.

I'm just share what I know. When anything get wrong, just say it. I'm not a creepy man who can't say sorry to my failure.

But then, I have a question, this glitch is BEST LEVELING WAY for the Barb, Cleric, Assassin an Blademaster. So What about the others? How Mage/Wizard, he/she can cast strong AoE too such as The Dragons Breath... How about Archer, he/she can cast Barrage of Arrows, its AoE too.... How about Veno? She can lure the BOSS too... How how about the other?

But Thank God my main Char is Blademaster, damn LOL...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2011, 02:54   #33

elite*gold: 10
I've not really used this glitch, plus I think it's now been nerfed in PWI, but I thought you deserved a thanks for the detailed description :P
Old 11/23/2011, 02:59   #34

hmm... I'm not a PW Int player, so I don't know the conditions. I just share waht I've played at Indonesian one. Its quite late I think, sorry for this....
Old 11/24/2011, 01:28   #35

The XP from that mob had been decreased from 10k to 100 with the R8 recast content.

There may be other bosses with similar behavior that can be exploited the same way.
Old 11/28/2011, 15:19   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasty View Post
There may be other bosses with similar behavior that can be exploited the same way.
There have been for a long time. The difference is that the other cases spawn mobs with piddly EXP (1-100), and not at that same rate that I've ever seen, which isn't worth the time and hassle. Sure the number of bosses which spawn other mobs can be counted on 2 hands, but they exist.

It will certainly be interesting to see how PWE deals with this, what with Wanmei posting info about the upcoming expansion... I think either mass bans (especially this delayed) or ignoring the glitchers will lose them lots of players on one side of what's become a divisive issue or the other. That's what they get for a slow reaction time, though.
Old 11/29/2011, 03:31   #37

It works with the Bishop boss
Old 12/04/2011, 10:29   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaMeLeS_79 View Post
It works with the Bishop boss
could u post any details? it spawned like 1 mobs for us only
Old 12/04/2011, 19:51   #39

Quote:
The XP from that mob had been decreased from 10k to 100 with the R8 recast content.

PW Indo has been updated now and has the same version as PWI with the r8 recast, but the exp is still untouched

they should nerf the exp too, so us elite pvpers can really play less and get more , with the glitch still on, crazy-grinder-type-of-players still get more by playing more while we still play less but get less (than them) or just as much with their average for a period of time.
Old 12/05/2011, 08:24   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
PW Indo has been updated now and has the same version as PWI with the r8 recast, but the exp is still untouched

they should nerf the exp too, so us elite pvpers can really play less and get more , with the glitch still on, crazy-grinder-type-of-players still get more by playing more while we still play less but get less (than them) or just as much with their average for a period of time.
I read that like 3 times and still dun get it ><

One of my archer friends could generate 2000 mob pulls by standing where the boss will reset and doing point-black stormrage + 5.0 unsparked punching and walking with the boss with expel on then fortify + IG + barrage. Wiz and BM were there with IGs doing HF + DB. Was pretty ridiculous to go from lvl 98 to lvl 100 in one pull.

Remember to turn off all your effects and mob / item names or your game will crash.
Old 12/05/2011, 13:25   #41

Quote:
One of my archer friends could generate 2000 mob pulls by standing where the boss will reset and doing point-black stormrage + 5.0 unsparked punching and walking with the boss with expel on then fortify + IG + barrage. Wiz and BM were there with IGs doing HF + DB. Was pretty ridiculous to go from lvl 98 to lvl 100 in one pull.

Remember to turn off all your effects and mob / item names or your game will crash.
how do you kill those 2000 mobs ?
ppl here complains if the party member spawns too many mobs because they'll be wiped off by those mobs instead.

Quote:
I read that like 3 times and still dun get it ><
lol I used the word elitepvpers for 'botters', it's nicer to hear and well..elite and this forum's slogan is "Play less get more".

with this glitch, exp gain is like 50k to 100k depending on how many mobs spawned per attempt (could be more) without hyperstone and only take roughly 3 to 5 minutes , my botting speed is like 5k exp per minute, and this glitch is still working here in PW Indo even after r8 awakened update.

Bot=play less, manual=play more, so ppl playing manually bugging fc will gain more exp if they're crazy of doing it regularly, so the slogan is slightly wrong because I play less but get less than them

it's different in pwi though, coz hyper exp can be used inside FC, we don't have that luxury here, I'd retire my bot and play manually bugging frost if hyperexp can be activated inside FC maybe even play full regular run of FC if the exp for the bug is nerfed.

how about you guys from ph / brazil / cn/ others, does hyperexp work in FC ? (i think i've asked about this somewhere )
Old 12/05/2011, 18:11   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
it's different in pwi though, coz hyper exp can be used inside FC, we don't have that luxury here, I'd retire my bot and play manually bugging frost if hyperexp can be activated inside FC maybe even play full regular run of FC if the exp for the bug is nerfed.
What? hyper xp cannot used at FC? what a reckless? Alhamdulillah, I have 4 Hyper xp, I've planned to use it there, but when you said it like that, I think twice to use those thing.... **** LOL....
Old 12/10/2011, 11:47   #43

How would they find out if u used hypers in FC >.>
Old 12/10/2011, 20:42   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
How would they find out if u used hypers in FC >.>
It's just impossible... if your client tells the server you want to use them, the server checks whether you're in FC and then decides you can't.
Old 12/15/2011, 08:19   #45

does anyone know PQ glitch ? (not sure if it's a glitch or just normal)

It involves a lot of digging boxes and will spawn mob with only 10k hp after that, after it starts lagging which means a lot of mobs have been spawned, kill'em all using whatever character you want to level up.

does anyone ever heard of it ? I guess it isn't popular in pwi coz you guys have hyper in fc.