Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FC GLITCH FOR FAST LVL UP

Discussion on FC GLITCH FOR FAST LVL UP within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old 07/05/2011, 14:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
what conditions must be met before successfully spawn that many dragoons ?

I just tried this glitch but could only spawn several mobs, if not only one. I managed to spawn many mobs once though, and everyone in the party ended up dead lol, but still not as many dragoons as in that picture.
Old 07/06/2011, 11:04   #17

if anyone know the certain way to trigger spawning these dragoons to its fullest pack please post here , it can be an alternative for fast leveling here in pw indo, especially since the publisher here won't allow hyper exp in frostcovered city

is it true allowing hyper exp in frostcovered city is pwi exclusive ? even pw cn doesnt allow that yet.

* sorry for double posting in the same thread, but it's kinda urgent
Old 07/06/2011, 19:58   #18

Care with this glitch. I heared stories on PWI that they want to roll back the server. Some ppl got banned, but so many ppl leveling like this that they cannot handle the amount to be banned. lol
Old 07/06/2011, 20:33   #19

Noone has been banned yet and GMs haven't made any statement about this other than they have reported it to the developers.

The key point of the glitch is to attack the boss as it is reseting. You can reset the boss by pulling it down the hall and using 2 holypaths to get away.

The boss spawns mobs continuously if the boss is in close proximity to you and you have attacked it. The position is a huge factor, if you stand in the boss's path as it is reseting then you get alot more mobs.

The best place to stand is at the corner to the boss room as the boss takes a little longer to walk around there.

You can also have an archer use stormrage eagleon to slow the boss down as it is walking by. This will basically double the amount of mobs that are spawned. With an archer doing stormrage and the rest of the squad attacking the boss at the corner you can easily spawn 600 mobs.

If you have 2 archers double stormrage you will likely crash the client. I don't recommend more than 1 stormrage. Best squads can get about 200m XP per hyper session.

Here is what a large pull looks like with stormrage and where you want the squad to stand

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2011, 22:01   #20

O M G, how do you kill those many dragoons ?? dragoons can stun but they can't be stunned. That's insane, 600 mobs with one mob gives around 1800 exp = 1million exp per spawning

thanks for the info btw, i'll try it again the next time i can gather ppl who's interested
Old 07/07/2011, 17:35   #21

sorry ,double,post
Old 07/07/2011, 17:38   #22

hello, somebody could help me pwi of this work, I would like to learn how to generate the dragons here in pwbr ...tank's
Old 07/10/2011, 03:58   #23

what's the best team setup for doing this glitch ?

I just tried it with 2 bm 2 assassin 1 cleric and 1 barbarian, it was successful but still haven't been able to spawn more than 200 dragoons, the most could be spawned still only around 100-150 by counting total exp gain divided by exp per dragoon.

maybe should bring an archer for slowing down the boss' movement using stormrage eagleon ? other slow debuff from other class doesn't work on this boss.
Old 07/13/2011, 20:54   #24

Swap out a sin for an archer with demon stormrage and you'll easily get 2x as many mobs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2011, 07:40   #25

thanks again for the info, I'll try it later if everyone in the team dares to try being surrounded by twice as many dragoons as usual

-edit-

usually, we spawn them by hitting once for every squad member excluding the one pulling boss and cleric, then use every possible way to stay alive using genie skills absolute domain/tree of protection, pots, anti-disable skill etc and try to kill them asap while cleric uses anti disable pill (lasts 20 secs) and blue ball. It's possible to do this repetitively and continuously without a long pause for filling vigor and wait for cooldowns, 4 to 5 minutes tops per spawn if everyone is on focus.

with stormrage eagleon spawning a lot is easy now, but how to kill'em all and stay alive ? please share how you succeed doing it with your squads , also share a bit on squad's data like how much hp for barb, how powerful the damage dealers, and such.

a powerful cleric with great magic attack would be more helpful because it heals more.
Old 07/18/2011, 00:53   #26

It's best to go pure offense and try to one shot the mobs after a BMs HF.
The actual strategy depends on squad setup.
With a high HP barb you can coordinate HF -> tangling mire -> Arma.
A wiz can do vac powder -> DB -> expel.

I had a static squad usually and whenever we had to substitute out a player it would take a while to get a good rhythm. No matter what it takes a decent amount of skill and gear to pull off very large pulls. Even the strongest squads can wipe if you pull 500+ mobs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2011, 12:43   #27

I see, then it's best to just do it with as many dragoons that the squad can handle.
As long as it's stable and not get wiped too often.

thanks again for the info ^^)
Old 07/21/2011, 12:35   #28

You must have lurer, most of lurer are sins, u must have good squad like

Barb, bm, cleric, archer/Aoe DDs

when the 'Jail boss' (the one who summon a Dragon, or the 3rd ) born The sin just knife throw him, and run in the way, after pass all members of squad the sin must use Holy path and keep running, boss will Reset because can't hit the sin anymore (out of range)
When the boss is reseting Barb/Bm must hi boss, BM have to use the skill Called Drake's Ray, when barb or bm Hit lots of dragons will born, u must AOE DD fast for kill them, have good tanker, probaly the barb for do it.
Old 08/04/2011, 00:28   #29

Hi, I am an archer on Lost city server, is there any one that plays there and is willing to take me on with them? am lvl 80 and have no people to do it with.
Old 08/08/2011, 17:56   #30

elite*gold: 18
I would do it with some Guys but dont know if my lvl (70) is high enough ( Im Archer). If yes send me a Pm but im on the Server Dreamweaver