Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which Mod wanna be cool ? ( Sro-db )

Discussion on Which Mod wanna be cool ? ( Sro-db ) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which Mod wanna be cool ? ( Sro-db )

So my question which Mod wanna be cool and deleted all the sro-db crack dowanloads ? its an cheat forum so why disabled all the fine cracks ?

One db-bot team member paid you for close it ?
Isnt funny anymore klicked on 10 links and 8/10 are closed omfg think about it ...
Old 11/20/2010, 13:54   #2

Received Thanks: 2,823
Well,that's indeed strange
Anyway,I think that e*pvp moderators deleted it just because it was against the rules to post cracks here + I bet that e*pvp don't want to get law troubles.

You need another source to find crack for it

I may be wrong,of course
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 14:14   #3

Received Thanks: 1,647
SEA Emu crack released and staying but not db bot ? for me it's bad idea
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2010, 14:50   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Pax doesn't complain about cracks being posted anymore and accepted them being spread on elitepvpers.
In comparison: the sro-db team does everything to get rid of cracks, and is threatening with lawsuits.
that's the reason we need to remove all those cracks, but hey stay tuned, there is a new bot being developed!
Thanks
6 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Better Cool and Super Cool Effects for 5165 source
10/13/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 26 Replies
Hello all. Here is my code for better procedure for Cool Effects for 5165 source. it's work good like 90pct same at global CQ. For perfectly working we need add some checks for all class 1h-2hweapons handled. Open Characters.cs file and find: if (Vigor < MaxVigor) Vigor += 6; if (!GettingLuckyTime)
[HELP][Request][URGENT!] i need help PHP i wanna do this cool thing
05/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i was wondering how i can do something like to make people able to change there passwords and stuff. delete there char and account if they want. when they register it'l save there email and ip addresses for account security and stuff like that and then i want to add a top player list like most PKP and stuff GW winers that would be cool can some one help me? im using a 5165 flat file aka: FF, thank you in advance!:rtfm: i know lol but i dont have one lol
Wanna cool siggie for urself ?
06/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Ill make u cool siggies as i made for myself just request here with ur name and ur interests and which type of bars u want and ill try to make it as fast as possible +k will be appreciated :D
Cool game, wanna join?
08/16/2006 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Click here to play Unification Wars game!!! Please click that URL, it'll make me gain points, if you click, Ill click yours for another game or something similar!! Thank you!
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...