Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wanna cool siggie for urself ?

Discussion on Wanna cool siggie for urself ? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ill make u cool siggies as i made for myself just request here with ur name and ur interests and which type of bars u want and ill try to make it as fast as possible

+k will be appreciated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP][Request][URGENT!] i need help PHP i wanna do this cool thing
05/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
i was wondering how i can do something like to make people able to change there passwords and stuff. delete there char and account if they want. when they register it'l save there email and ip addresses for account security and stuff like that and then i want to add a top player list like most PKP and stuff GW winers that would be cool can some one help me? im using a 5165 flat file aka: FF, thank you in advance!:rtfm: i know lol but i dont have one lol
HEH enjoy urself heres the second hack free list
01/18/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Permanent Banned Lists MyGeneration HotAndSpicy AZURE01 Shank LAImOuTtoFiDeas
Unban urself ( not only 4 dragonica)
11/14/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
if you got banned you can get right back in just by changing your ip adress. altho its pssible youre account will be whiped by the gm's. but for the people that are willing to start over, UltraVPN! what is this you say? a vpn stands for Virtual Private Network and once connected to it you wil be given a new ip adress every time you connect to them.
How can you Get urself not banned by Using bot and not purchasing any silk
10/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I need a pro answer plsss. Because they said dont bot on tuesday I have to accounts now that got banned now!!!
Cool game, wanna join?
08/16/2006 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
Click here to play Unification Wars game!!! Please click that URL, it'll make me gain points, if you click, Ill click yours for another game or something similar!! Thank you!