Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

proxy für sbot pserver

Discussion on proxy für sbot pserver within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
proxy für sbot pserver

Hallo ich suche einen guten proxy anbieter kann auch was kosten ich spiele auf leider ein ip limit von 3 und ich würde trotzdem gerne meine 8er party einlogen

mfg joel
Old 03/04/2014, 18:13   #2

google doch einfach mal nach socks 5 free proxy

gibt es bestimmt ne prox liste

das hab ich auf die schnelle gefunden
Old 03/04/2014, 18:19   #3

ja aber bei free proxys kann man nicht sicher sein ob die 24/7 on sind

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to use Proxy @ Sbot
03/12/2015 - Silkroad Online - 25 Replies
Alright Guys, Here come the proxy tutorial most of you have been waiting for. And I will tell you, doing this is NOT going to be easy. Step 1: The Basics of understanding: A Proxy list. -A proxy list is a list of ip adresses with a portal.
Sbot+Proxy. Urgent assistance required!
02/07/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
All right, so i purchased sbot recently. Everything is pretty smooth after reading through tuts and educating myself. However i can't login more than 2 accounts on the same IP. I am aware this is a restriction enforced by JM. So i went to look at the proxy guide and use it accordingly. Connecting to the proxy from sbot and launching wise everything is successful untill i attempt to log in. After keying in my ID and PW it shows "You have been disconnected from server" and SROR crashes. I've...
[Tutorial] Proxy & Sbot How to make it work:
04/26/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Alright Guys, Here come the proxy tutorial most of you have been waiting for. And I will tell you, doing this is NOT going to be easy. Step 1: The Basics of understanding: A Proxy list. -A proxy list is a list of ip adresses with a portal.
Sbot. Proxy
01/18/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys. Could i know where i could buy a proxy for sbot? at not very high price? Thanks :)
New Sbot 1.89e Proxy
01/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Sup all, As many of you must have noticed , a new sbot version is out : 1.89e and apearently it has a solution for ip limitation . ( a built-in proxy or something) Thing is , i can't figure out how it works since i never used SOCKS V5 or any other porxy program. Can anyone advanced enough explain it in details ?