Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I find offsets?

Discussion on How can I find offsets? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I find offsets?

how can i find max level, party matching max level, and mastery cap offsets in gameserver and sro_client.exe
in blackrogue 110 cap files
Old 03/04/2014, 17:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,455
Arrow Private SRO Main Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Methods used to find offsets?
01/23/2013 - Guild Wars 2 - 4 Replies
Can anyone explain in detail how to go about finding these important areas of code? What tools to use? What am I searching for etc. Thank You Pure NooB
How to Find Offsets?
05/08/2011 - Last Chaos - 5 Replies
Hi, guys, sorry but I don't speak German =/. But can you help me? I'm with some troubles to find my own Offsets Adress. I want to learn how I search a number in the game using the cheat engine. Like Actually HP/MP/Max HP/Max MP. And then find his adress to put on the bases.ini Thank you for the attention.
How to find the offsets?
04/24/2011 - Last Chaos - 1 Replies
i play the last chaos Brazil (bila games) nd don't have the bot offsets for this version =/ ... so i want to know how i do to found them! ... can someone post one tutorial ... or something like that? ty
How do i find the offsets for this
12/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, i have an old skill hack script that i found, but there are no hex values so i am not sure how to find the offsets for it. The offsets currently in it are from the acclaim's dekaron a long while back...
How to find certain offsets
12/02/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
I'm trying to learn how to write my own CE scripts, since I know assembly language decently well, I figured it would be a good, easy thing to learn. However, I read the tut that somebody posted and they used wallhack as the example, which is pretty easy to follow and understand. My question is, how do I find things that are not as easy (searching for .mac). I want to re-create a range hack, since the old script that I have doesn't work anymore. How do I search for the range of all skills?...