Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Only for coders] Silkroad hack.

Discussion on [Only for coders] Silkroad hack. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
[Only for coders] Silkroad hack.

Hello epvp.

Everything is hackable . I meant , Not database hack , bla bla , ****** attack port and these useless words.
I meant hacks like crossfire hacks . Weapon hack , Unlimited HP-MP , etc.
While xtrap (vsro case) is disabled , Anything can be happen .

Is it possible , or sro_client hard coded?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 08:13   #2

elite*gold: 844
well i think it's hard to do something like that but not impossible cuz you can send and receive pact's without any problem
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 08:13   #3

elite*gold: 0
I don't think anything you just listed is possible, but maybe someone with more experience with silkroad could give you more insight on it. I'm currently trying to figure out the packet system and how it's operating.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mats0o0o0 View Post
well i think it's hard to do something like that but not impossible cuz you can send and receive pact's without any problem
What method are you using to send packets? I'm using WPE at the moment, but plan on learning how to use C++ or some other language to send and receive packet data. Right now I can capture and send packets in silkroad no problem... for the most part... but sometimes the server starts adding like time stamps to each packet or something, which makes it so you disconnect whenever you try to send the same packet twice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 08:16   #4

I think it's hard , dunno why.
Old 08/07/2012, 08:27   #5

elite*gold: 11
You cant do that, silkroad server files are perfectly coded, everything is checking on server side client side only visual

Silkroad dont like other online games like metin2, e.g in metin2 stuck system only client side or maybe in crossfire damage calculating client side.
Client&server synchronization really difficult thing.In some games coders cant do it and selects easy way and using client side but in silkroad client and server all things synchronized.

sro_client uses xtrap,hackshield or gameguard for prevent memory reading.Bots uses memory reading for read hp mp etc its easy way to do it.also prevent for multiclienting.Xtrap, hackshield dont about hack prevent

I know they because I coded emulator for 3 years but vsro files wasted all of them...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 08:32   #6

the main thing is that every info is stored in database. but its not impossible and its not so easy how you think. sro server files are not coed perfectly because there will be always some bugs. finding bugs request high level in understanding whole client parts, connecttion with server, packets sending, ... To find bugs is hard job but yeah you can fing them
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 08:34   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by summoner01 View Post
I don't think anything you just listed is possible, but maybe someone with more experience with silkroad could give you more insight on it. I'm currently trying to figure out the packet system and how it's operating.

EDIT:

What method are you using to send packets? I'm using WPE at the moment, but plan on learning how to use C++ or some other language to send and receive packet data. Right now I can capture and send packets in silkroad no problem... for the most part... but sometimes the server starts adding like time stamps to each packet or something, which makes it so you disconnect whenever you try to send the same packet twice.
im not very good dev at sro world i lost my interest about it but im C# programmer and good at java but didnt try to send or receive any packet's with C# as i remember but im going to work again in sro coding soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoaway View Post
You cant do that, silkroad server files are perfectly coded, everything is checking on server side client side only visual

Silkroad dont like other online games like metin2, e.g in metin2 stuck system only client side or maybe in crossfire damage calculating client side.
Client&server synchronization really difficult thing.In some games coders cant do it and selects easy way and using client side but in silkroad client and server all things synchronized.

sro_client uses xtrap,hackshield or gameguard for prevent memory reading.Bots uses memory reading for read hp mp etc its easy way to do it.also prevent for multiclienting.Xtrap, hackshield dont about hack prevent

I know they because I coded emulator for 3 years but vsro files wasted all of them...
well sorry to till you this files are very different from any emulator cuz with emulator you was reading xtrap packets or any anti-hack client so that make it possible i don't say i can do it but im sure somebody can do it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 08:43   #8

Well , There were @ 80 cap sp - exp - gold hack . was working . Who played there will know when Gm made roll back then re-roll @start of 90 cap xD
Old 08/07/2012, 08:46   #9

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by evolution007 View Post
the main thing is that every info is stored in database. but its not impossible and its not so easy how you think. sro server files are not coed perfectly because there will be always some bugs. finding bugs request high level in understanding whole client parts, connecttion with server, packets sending, ... To find bugs is hard job but yeah you can fing them
I mean perfectly with about general system like client and server synchronization or packet system, logging system etc.

yes every program have bugs because there are some mistakes or wrong codes but It called bug not hack.Oh if there really big bug remember shard log database still exists everything is logging everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by mats0o0o0 View Post
im not very good dev at sro world i lost my interest about it but im C# programmer and good at java but didnt try to send or receive any packet's with C# as i remember but im going to work again in sro coding soon

well sorry to till you this files are very different from any emulator cuz with emulator you was reading xtrap packets or any anti-hack client so that make it possible i don't say i can do it but im sure somebody can do it
I think you arent experienced in Silkroad xtrap just for disable memory accessing to sro_client, you cant create codecave with xtrap or hackshield you must learn too much things.Everything checking on server side
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 08:50   #10

thx for explain but sure there is way to type exploit and make you able to code cheat for it !!
Old 08/07/2012, 09:00   #11

qoaway pretty much answered this question. Joymax didn't hire a bunch of monkeys to code their server. Basicly editing the sro_client to get unlimited hp will ONLY affect the client. All it could change is the data in packets which gets validated by the server.

Everything going from the client and server is just some data in a packet. It could be that if you send a certain order of packets or some value in a packet that you get unlimited something. Or duplicated something. But that's not very likely to happen. I think the only bugs you'll find are some small ones like the drug of typhoon bug with the teleporting some time ago.

EDIT: So if you want to find such bug pick up programming language connect to the server and start sending stuff and see what happens (Most likely a disconnect)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 09:03   #12

well now im sure from what qoaway told me but do you think there is perfect coding !! im sure that we can do something it's just time to see new bug
Old 08/07/2012, 09:10   #13

Yeah I'm sure that there are still some bugs. But most bot writers have already tried so much stuff to find a bug.

But I don't think you'll find something big in the vsro files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 09:22   #14

Well , It was a discussion about it . Seems like it's false to hack it
#Request to close
Old 08/07/2012, 09:23   #15

everything is serverside changing stuff in the client might affect the packets like kevin said which could work for exploiting the server (if your lucky... remember KingLi's PK2 edit for duping SP? that affected the packets, the exploit was serverside... still 100x easier just directly injecting packets though, easier to find exploits aswell))
but theres lots of exploits that works... that you can code tools for
duping sp, duping items... equipping any items (euro items, armors, prots, on 1 char.. shield + 2 handed wep too, shield does have effect) dcing people... replace stuff in exchange (realy complex comparing to the ecsro exploit)
and im sure theres alot more to find
you wont be able to dupe by replacing **** in exchange btw its completely recoded
Thanks
1 User