Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Only for coders] Silkroad hack.

Discussion on [Only for coders] Silkroad hack. within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/08/2012, 07:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
look guys . i was resently playing some vsro servers .. on 2 of them i saw the same bug .. basically some users were able to use 1 single magic pop card until it gets succeded in the magic pop .. i don't know how. but they did . sounds crazy i know .. but there is a way to do it .. not too many ppl know about this bug.. and there is no guide on the internet of course xD but the reason of being not magic pop on some servers is that.

i tried some ***** in the pop . but it seems like when u are poping no other ingame function works.. so this have to be some kind of injection in the game dunno .

have anyone heard about it?
Old 08/08/2012, 09:36   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mats0o0o0 View Post
well now im sure from what qoaway told me but do you think there is perfect coding !! im sure that we can do something it's just time to see new bug
egyptian dream
Old 08/10/2012, 00:49   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by qoaway View Post
You cant do that, silkroad server files are perfectly coded, everything is checking on server side client side only visual

Silkroad dont like other online games like metin2, e.g in metin2 stuck system only client side or maybe in crossfire damage calculating client side.
Client&server synchronization really difficult thing.In some games coders cant do it and selects easy way and using client side but in silkroad client and server all things synchronized.

sro_client uses xtrap,hackshield or gameguard for prevent memory reading.Bots uses memory reading for read hp mp etc its easy way to do it.also prevent for multiclienting.Xtrap, hackshield dont about hack prevent

I know they because I coded emulator for 3 years but vsro files wasted all of them...
Silkroad servers are perfectly coded? And i am the President of the United States.

To be honest my friend, nope they are not. Some other games being buggy as hell doesn`t mean sro is good. Sro has craploads of bugs as well. There are many exploits you can use. If the server`s admin know about those exploits he can block the features that allows the abuser to exploit. But there are many servers that you can even dupe items. And that is Vsro...
Old 08/10/2012, 01:44   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Speedhacks wont work, stuff like the magic pop is a timer on the client side, when you press play, the client starts an animation and a timer, when the timer is over, the client send the packet to the server and the server replies to it. If you speedhack the client the timer goes faster and so the magic pop packet sent/receive, but those are only limited cases and are not exploitable anyway (for alchemy is the same).
I think its dangerous. For example if you will run many clientless with shorter timers for that thing you can make huge lags on the server (something much better that ddos). Joymax makes that timers to reduce cpu consumption. I can't belife they left that timer client side only.