Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Dekaron Evolution [FULL ACTION8]

Discussion on Release Dekaron Evolution [FULL ACTION8] within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 01/06/2011, 16:37   #31

elite*gold: 40
Packet edit* to MSSQL inject?

[Also no need to get mad now, well not at me at least I don't like flame ]

Edit:
I'm merely throwing assumptions of the possibilities of what you did, you don't have to get mad just because it wasn't what you were doing lol. If it's not what I said above, and you're not client modifying, then your exploiting a MSSQL page on our website, or some form of exploit via packets.

That's all I can think of right now if nothing else
Edit 2:
Did a quick fix on the stat hack you had in the video

Edit 3:
And as in client edit I meant all possible edits to the client (including dekaron.exe in /bin/)
Old 01/06/2011, 20:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
Made this account to say, u all act very childish.. this is a server just like eny others..

stating flame?, leave the trololol... and flame behind.. dont act noobish!
Old 01/06/2011, 21:01   #33

Silkbotter just to let you know i respect your work and the guides you and others put up helped me to get a good understanding and experience how to start a server and i learned a lot. I am not a Admin or a Developer . I like this server because the dev and GM team work really hard and the population is growing slowly , it might has a few bugs but with time they will hopefully fix it and Silkbotter please don't bother **** with these guys your dev skills and eperience is on a complete different lvl to theirs (not been a kiss as) otherwise it would have been fixed by now. Anyways i am just apologising on behalve of dekaron evolution . Spare us :=/
Old 01/06/2011, 21:54   #34

silkbotter i have added you on msn so we can talk.
Old 01/06/2011, 22:33   #35

silkbotter I don't know how you did that , but I just spawned with DEV character in that srver some GM rings and bec its item bounded to admins I got IP baned after that , I changed IP then I spawned again GM rings and such stuff , and I don't know how to make that items to work they are still admin items . Btw for all how can hack the evolution server and spawn GM rings just do it slowly , for example I used first the 3 k dmg and magic dmg ring .
Old 01/07/2011, 05:58   #36

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{@aran View Post
silkbotter I don't know how you did that , but I just spawned with DEV character in that srver some GM rings and bec its item bounded to admins I got IP baned after that , I changed IP then I spawned again GM rings and such stuff , and I don't know how to make that items to work they are still admin items . Btw for all how can hack the evolution server and spawn GM rings just do it slowly , for example I used first the 3 k dmg and magic dmg ring .
no one will learn you..learn youself..LOL
Old 01/15/2011, 16:15   #37

this server fails anyways xD they banned a guy who was visible and standing while items where dropped in different directions around ppls...he just made a new charater in a bad situation
well even though their edits may be nice the staff seriously lacks brain and my advice is don't play there unless you want to waste your time
Old 01/21/2011, 09:56   #38

Silkbotter u fking ***. Look on Evolution server and look on ur server. U just got 90 votes and Evolution have 800+. U can't do anything so get the **** up from here and go **** with ur daddy.
Old 01/21/2011, 17:55   #39

That came up wrong..really. Well he did hack once so he can do it again and that reply was.. like an invitation i guess..
Old 01/21/2011, 20:45   #40

you dont see that silkbotter doesnt take any care about this posts?
Stop talking about hacking, stop asking someone for how to hack...
learn for your self or just play normal. stupid
Old 01/21/2011, 21:43   #41

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizoGenie View Post
Silkbotter u fking ***. Look on Evolution server and look on ur server. U just got 90 votes and Evolution have 800+. U can't do anything so get the **** up from here and go **** with ur daddy.
oh. what a powerful FlameGod you are. be proud of yourself of being so good in flaming. looks like that's the only thing you can do, huh?
grow up kid. and take the pic off your avatar. else you'll mast***** all the time when you log on epvpers
you are more pathetic then you think you are

you do your stuff, and i'll do mine..
stop this childrish **** for once
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2011, 23:39   #42

is the server offline for some reason?
if I start up the launcher it tries to connect.
Old 02/03/2011, 19:20   #43

1st place on xtremetop ! gogo Evolution !
Old 02/09/2011, 10:59   #44

EliteDekaron:A8 is coming?
Old 02/09/2011, 18:18   #45

EVOLUTION DEKARON (Last month place: 7-8)
IN 1176
OUT 5063

ELITE DEKARON (Last month place: 1)
IN 1044
OUT 1679

Difference:
- EliteDekaron = More players(more voters), vote4coins(more voters), 7 chars, less bugs, more trusted server, 600 different between in and out(70%).
- EvolutinDekaron = Less players(less voters), no-vote4coins(less voters), no aloken, more bugs, less trusted server, 4800 different between in and out (350%)..

This let my remember another server that was banned last month

NO, I don't want to start a flamewar.
NO, I don't want to flame your server.
That is only what I want say
Thanks
1 User