Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diablo 1 Storage hack

Discussion on Diablo 1 Storage hack within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diablo 1 Storage hack

Greetings, I have a simple yet possibly complex question here.

For the game Diablo 1, as we know, there are many hacks for changing things.

Now, one problem that everyone has faced is not having enough room in their inventory to hold that +12 Magic armor they got to read that extra spell book they have been saving.

I was wondering how much would be involved in importing an NPC that opens a storage box? Reason is simple: In offline mode, you can just drop the items in town, and come back later.
But in LAN play, you aren't so lucky: if they are in town, and your computer reboots when you go to take a dump, you're pretty much boned, because you can kiss that 48k Gold worth of magic items and books goodbye...

I was trying to introduce my wife to some oldschool, namely this game, but I quit after that happened lol.
Old 07/24/2011, 08:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try diablo 2 its much better in any ways :3