Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

weapons of war

Discussion on weapons of war within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
weapons of war

i would like to ask if there's a working private server for weapons of war? if you guys know anything, kindly post it here. it would be a big help. thanks alot
Old 11/09/2011, 06:57   #2

ty
Old 10/28/2012, 07:40   #3

Weapons of War Private Server

facebook.com/WeaponsOfWarPrivateServer

Its not open yet. But yah, this is a private server. Will try to play it and see if GM's are active.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>LC brown+18 primary weapons+ 4 sub weapons
11/02/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
PSF im from muntinlupa selling LC with 18 primary weapons and 4 sub weapons total of 22 weapons with 202767SP and 110 EC . list of guns PRIMARY WEAPONS
[Realese] LG Weapons bzw. BR Weapons
04/20/2009 - Flyff - 27 Replies
Hi leute Sry das der Thread nichts besonderes ist aber ich kann nicht anderester weil ich viel arbeiten muss (Designes und Job^^) des wegen mach ich es kutz und knapp Ich stelle hier euch meine LG' Waffen zu verfügung wo ich auch schon bei ******** zum Donload gestellt habe Sry das keine Screens dasind. Wie gesagt keine Zeit :D bin schon mit den Designes weiterhinden als normal <.< Hier is der Download linkLegendary Weapons
Weapons LVL
10/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
I wonder if a water (non-rb) with lvl 12+ at club (i mean weapon lvl) that didn't learned rage, after rb he will still have lvl 12+ at club, or jumps to lvl 12+ after lvl 7? I know it is true for a rb to 2rb char, but with the skill learned. If some1 try-ed it, it can post here :D P.S.: I just wanna have a 2rb tro that has lvl at club fixed. Damn i suck at English! :(
the old c3 weapons
07/04/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
guys, does any1 have the co1 c3 ? or can give me a link or how 2 make the lvl 120-130 weapons look like lvl 115 ones ( for less resources )
need know weapons
01/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi all i need know the Scepter, Hook and dagger lvl 130. If anyone have please post the screen for i look? Thx and luck all bye ;)