i would like to say congrats on that [GM]Azmomon (or something).
He is extremely fast in fixing bugs, someone reported "this and that skill dont work properly", within 24 hours he fixed all those skills. 1 of the first servers where spirit emmission, rising pierce and infernal pillar work correctly.
Was just wondering, does this server has the action 6 skills? its cuz i didn't see them in the video. Though got to say, its amazin. It looks a lot different and interesting. I give u props for that. keep up the good work
We will be adding unique skills for every class. These skills dont go up to 15 but up to 5. You cant buy those skillbooks, they only drop by bosses rank 2 3 and 4 and are tradable.
I hope to finish the first skill for every class this weekend. The target is to have at least 4 new skills for every class.
Dekaron-Infernal Help 09/10/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Does anybody have scripts or an unpacker for this server that works?
Or does anybody have a working bypass for gameguard on this server?
Before you start flaming about using search, I did and didnt find results which is why I am posting...
Thnx in advance