OMG thats amazing.
i played many servers, but this is the only server that keeps doing massive updates. I also start noticing most servers get less and less people and this 1 keeps growing. getting hard to find a spot in loa to open up a shop
just a big congrats on how you modded EVERYTHING in this client. you got the best DEV team around. Hell i think if you had the time you could make your own new charcters
The skills are balanced, apart from 1 skill which is on next update.
@XRayDog, Either dont tell your brother or friend your info,
and dont use the common information you usually used.
Cause if you keep loosing account 2 options.
Virus = unlikely
OR
Mean friends who keep taking it.
New client with new features will be finished and released within a week, along with the new site with another new feature that has not been seen before
If you read the notes in the installer thats where the data.pak is installing,
DeathMage is correct in where it is working.
I suggest to not touch anything until it is finished installed.
Even if its saying "Not Responding"
Dekaron-Infernal Help 09/10/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Does anybody have scripts or an unpacker for this server that works?
Or does anybody have a working bypass for gameguard on this server?
Before you start flaming about using search, I did and didnt find results which is why I am posting...
Thnx in advance