Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question abt Dofus Pserver

Discussion on Question abt Dofus Pserver within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question abt Dofus Pserver

Hi all,

So I recently started playing around with Dofus-Emulators, trying different things with map's npc's etc etc

But I was wondering if I could 'play' Dofus offline, so that I don't have to turn on Hamaci all the time, is this possible ? Guess I'm asking silly questions and just have to fill "Localhost" somewhere ?
Old 02/06/2011, 10:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yes
Put 127.0.0.1 or localhost as the ip
That will let you play offline

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dofus
01/26/2011 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Erstmal Wollte fragen ob einer einen guten pserver kennt aber bitte nicht dofura oder underworld Wanted to ask whether one knows a good pserver but please dont dofura or underworld
[Looking For A] Dofus Pserver English
10/30/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 6 Replies
I want to play on a dofus Private server which is in english . Nyone can link me to one if they is one available ?? P.S Y is Dofus X down??
Dofus
10/27/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 11 Replies
Hello all... First i have Searched For a long time and i wanted to see if some1 Have Dofus Hacks Or If they Excist..
Dofus pserver Bugs beheben
09/16/2010 - Private Server Advertising - 14 Replies
Deleted
Any Question About Dofus?
08/27/2010 - Private Server - 5 Replies
Got Any Question About Dofus?Post it here. *dont forget to give thanks and to vote for me in the poll of: im i a good entertainer?*