Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 03:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Video Of How To Make Private Server At Priston tale pls

Discussion on Video Of How To Make Private Server At Priston tale pls within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Video Of How To Make Private Server At Priston tale pls

Hello,Im New Here,And I Want To Ask Something
I Cant Understand The Tutorials Of Making Private Server At Priston tale
I Cant Connect To Server .There Is No Video How To Do It
And I Want To Ask If Someone Please Can Upload A Video How To Do Thet???Its Realy Can Help Me,Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]Priston-Tale Server Setup
12/07/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 22 Replies
Server Setup Guide There are a few server setup guides around but some are badly worded or outdated so I got bored and decided to make this. This will be revised and updated as time moves on to accommodate for new features and files. I would like to thank Redhunt for a lot of the pictures used in this guide. Right off the bat I would suggest not running a PT server for the public on anything under 2GB of ram, a 100mbit line and a 3Ghz+ Processor and Windows Server 2003 (Dedicated...
Priston Tale 2
06/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
As we all know Pristontale 2 started his OPEN beta on the 14 februar. I startet to play a bit and its really nice: Its like Pristontale1 with much better graphic and quests. Of course its free to play! For all who never played Pristontale ill explain a bit the classes, There are 2 "Races" Morion and Tempskron. Tempskron: Fighter-- after lvl 10 jobchange to Warrior Combatant Huntress--afetr lvl 10 jobchange to Atlanta or Archer
priston tale 2
08/05/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i need help for removing game guard rev 1335 thanks
WTS 4x 500K Eons / Priston Tale 2 / Migal Server
02/23/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe jeweils 500K Eons für 15 Euro. Selling 500K Eons for 15 Euros. Server: Migal PM for more information.
Help with Priston Tale Server
03/12/2008 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies
hey people, I was wondering if any of you could please recommend me some other guide on how to setup a private server. I have been trying to setup a server for so long, and i've tried everything, really everything, but i still can't do it. there are so many detailed guides out there, and still i have problems. I downloaded kPt, dPt, version 1871 server files, SQL Server Management Studio Express NetFramework 2.0 and SQL scripts etc. for example: I downloaded kPt and clicked the...