Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Allods Online Server

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Allods Online Server

Hello,
With the recent release of Gidpat the Allods community hates allods. In our US version a lot of players are crying out for a private server. However, this is not a run of the mill emu project. The game uses a brand new protection called Frontline MMOG by starforce. It promises to be almost unbreakable. This leads to two options either still the files from a server or someone crack frontline and emu the game. I've done previous work with flyforfame and what not so i'm a not a noob by any means. I'm just looking for some extra pro help. Pretty much setting up this game in a pserver fashion with hopefully an older version of the game is a instant popularity. -Thanks
Reply if you can help in anyway.

I'm not a noob. I'm a rzer. First time posting here lol.

Old   #2

Sounds like a really good idea, and the game would do nicely without CS bullcrap including the flower pots or something (I forget) that gave you sht. Hell, if you had a pserver, I'd go and make a Summoner right now.

Old   #3

Yeah. It's in demand. Just seems impossible to emulate given that new security. . I've personally been trying to get one started for awhile now.

and sir MH > Summoner