Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

FFXI Private server

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I would just like to know if anyone has ever made or attempted to make a private server for ffxi and if it is possible

Old   #2

no,because if they did, square enix would shove a major lawsuit up their sorry behinds....though i hav heard of a few underground PServers....good luck trying to find one though, cuz you would need to get the installation files anyway>which means you either buy the cd or BT it>if you buy the CD why do u need PS anyway (i think its a "buy the cd and ur set for life" thing..not sure tho)?o,0

Old   #3

No u have to buy the cd and pay monthly :hm:
Old   #4

thats right Ive made an attemp with some packet analyzers but for my lack of expertise in this area and an old PC couldnt get much... Now IM with new PC but dont promise anything since im working on a WoW PS and probably a Guild Wars one... but it would be cool to get a private server for FFXI but for now Ill keep playing and paying the monthly fee....

Old   #5

Good and Bad News... I heard that in deed there is a FFXI Private Server Around.... The problem is that everytime the files are hosted they get deleted.... Now Ill be checking if I can get my hands on the PS but dont promise anything... Ive been looking like crazy... it seems there is a private site that host the files but you have to pay a monthly fee for a whole year not sure wich site yet.... Its one of those sire that sell gil and things like that.... anyway any news Ill report them ASAP
Old   #6

well i did search an hole day on google ... no luck ... good luck for you guys... i lost hope...
Old   #7

i'd play the ffXI i've never played and i would like to but what i've heard there was a server but it was fake and had hardcore viruses supposlly it put every type of virus file in your comp not sure good luck and say if u find a good server
Old   #8

well, sorry to burst y'alls bubble but in reality a server does exist and it WORKS. check my fourm at

thanks
Old   #9

Link does not appear to be working.
Old   #10

yeah dont look like its working otho whuld b nice lol i like private servers better even if it aint free
Old   #11

there is one emulator project but still incomplete
Old   #12

Received Thanks: 3,347
#Closed

Please don't push old threads!

Closed Thread