Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FFXI private server?

Discussion on FFXI private server? within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXI private server?

Yeah im aware there are other topics of this subject. but theyre all very old and no one ever gave anything solid. so does anyone, anyone at all, know of a FFXI private server. If you do please post a link to it. i've been searching for sometime now and found nothing so maybe someone else has had better luck than me. thanks guys ^^ p.s. projectxi is invalid since its still well under construction and im not even sure if i can join it.
Old 08/18/2009, 14:05   #2

projectxi is only a emulator, so you cant attack mobs or use skills and so on.
And for your question, No its to hard to create a ffxi private server.
Old 02/28/2013, 21:29   #3

i run a private server come check it out sinisterskies. freeforums. org no spaces over 4000 registered users !
Old 02/28/2013, 21:49   #4

derp i just made a post..
Old 03/15/2013, 09:14   #5

SinisterSkies currently the ONLY server with working lvl sync and full out PVP AH and shops are redone added in a !shop command to be accessed anywhere....we have so much more stuff then these other servers there really is no comparison it is THE BEST server out there HANDS DOWN !!!!!
come join us see for yourself
sinisterskies.***************