Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help me how to create ran private server

Discussion on help me how to create ran private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help me how to create ran private server

plsssssss help me to create ran private server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me create a PW private server :)
09/05/2010 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
:rtfm: Yes I DID read about all the ways and codes to create PW from multiple websites... Also this one xD I just don't get how to make a PW server :P Now I am looking more for a person who CAN set up an online running PW server :mofo: All this needs is few hours of your time to set up the server :handsdown: Later you might join and make it work via Donations or whatever, or just leave me wandering in the game :rolleyes: This could be anything from a 1-man-desert to a standart donation...
How to Create a Private Server?
03/20/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Can someone explain in a detailed way on how to make a private server and what programs, files , etc. is needed to make one? It would be appreciated if someone can help and explain in a detailed way.
How can I create my own CO2 Private Server?
10/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Dear Fellow KickingoftheAssers, I recently went on a mission to find information and programs on how to create my own CO2 PRIVATE server with Monsters, Spawns, Quests and all. I wish to create an awesome private server where people can have fun and be great. I already have a million thoughts in my head on what I could do to make this freakin awesome. I will make a list of things that I think I'll need to make the server. If there are any other things that I need, someone...
Create Private Server?
05/10/2007 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
does anybody kno how to create an private server..?