Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BLUE DN private Server

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Help why I'm getting this Error: Connection to database dropped. wtf is dat

Old   #242

i cant loggin to the world ... blue dn .... the problem database

Old   #243

Unable to connect to the login world. When does the server go back up?
Old   #244

any idea? and website no work for me.

got that error

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Old   #245

can someone upload the bluedn launcher for me i accidentally delete with eng patch (just the launcher)
Old   #246

Welp guys,theres only 2 possibilities about the problem.
1.The server is under maintenance

2.The server is finally closing down

Plus the website is down so im getting suspicous,PlayDGN is also down so yeah let's all wait and see what happens within the next 24hours.
Old   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRodZx View Post
can someone upload the bluedn launcher for me i accidentally delete with eng patch (just the launcher)
just look around this thread, the eng patch is in here somewhere, around pages 10+ i think
Old   #248

lol i was talking about the game launcher not the eng patch.. i had to download the game just to get 1 file =.=

btw i still cant access my job change quest... i downloaded the 3 files, should i put all 3 in DN folder? or?
Old   #249

Chinese Authority has shut down all chinese-based private servers and arrested the owners of the servers.
Google it.

Its just a possibility. Lets hope BlueDN is not a chinese based private server.
Old   #250

Connection to database dropped
Old   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by murojimpuru View Post
Chinese Authority has shut down all chinese-based private servers and arrested the owners of the servers.
Google it.

Its just a possibility. Lets hope BlueDN is not a chinese based private server.
but but but...my inquisitor....NNNNNUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!
Old   #252

Suck server..... Lag!!! BUGS!!! MANY MANY MANY BUG!!

Admin cant reapir stupid select server bug 5 day!!!! lol!!!!
Old   #253

Difficulty: Non-existent

I tried to like this server, I really did, but I don't see myself returning. I do think I gave it a fair shake, but in the end I suppose this just wasn't meant to be for me.

I get how reaching cap can be tedious and annoying, but this server is on the opposite end of the spectrum entirely.

Starter Items

The starter items are much too generous. The Unique-grade Wing and Tail combo from the shop makes even the most incompetent players overpowered. This is not to say Iím against less savvy users from being overpowered, but thereís a point where the user is not learning how to actually use their class because of how easy it is to level (Iím looking at you, Assassins.).

Item Enhancement

Hereís another stupid feature: Items can be enhanced to +30. You may ask yourself, why +30 if +13-+15 is already difficult enough. Difficulty, in this server? Keep dreaming. The admin has modified enhancement rates so that +1 - +13 are 100% guaranteed. And while that may be more than enough for anyone else, you are welcome to keep enhancing an item (with the safety of Jellies of course) until +30.

Skill levels

Still too challenging? No worries, the admin has made the game easier for you yet. Now, you donít have to worry about sacrificing skills at all because the SP per level has been enhanced so that you can pretty much max anything you want, which is possible because the SP-use limit has also been increased.

Cash Shop

Then thereís the Cash Shop, a feature that makes this Fisher-Priceģ server even easier than it already is. The costumes have modified stats that add completely stupid amount of stats. Iím talking about ~1000-ish or more STR/INT/VIT/AGI on already overpowered users.

But thatís not all. If youíre feeling lucky, youíre welcome to try your ďluckĒ on the Gachapon items and gain even more overpowered itemsó fun! I use the term luck very loosely here because chances are that youíll get multiple coveted items as soon as you start opening these. Generally speaking, these items are supposed to be exclusives to a lucky few, but the percentages and prize handout has been raised so much on this server, that these items have gone from being a fortunate gamble, to something that youíll get eventually if youíre patient enough. Go stand by the Saintís Haven Marketplace and youíll soon find yourself drowning in a sea of feathers and mounts.

Conclusion

This server is a joke. It is so insultingly easy to play that any aspect of the game that could have been remotely challenging has been beat mercilessly to the ground, set on fire, and then steam-rolled into oblivion. It is a Dragon Nest server that has been custom-crafted for people who are bad at Dragon Nest.
Old   #254

I tried to login but it seems the connection has dropped??
Im afraid this server also linked to the China based server.
Old   #255

@mother

you must be retarded? obv private server is built around self testing and testing another character out without having issues.

sure stats are unreal and everything else. but the point of it.... was to try and get a feel of the new nests, maps and classes.

dont blame people for your ignorance and cause you probably spent too much money on and realizing your faults and lashing it out

#nuff said

server is closing soon anyways. might as well enjoy whats left.