Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BLUE DN private Server

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Well, its kind of no sense to play it. It was fun to play like for 3 days. Get bored, you don't need to party for better gear, you cant farm for tickets or something with party cuz all of those are senseless. Only ppl that have rly boring life are putting tons of money to make +30 weapon and get legendary costumes. But for what? Isn't it even more boring to 1shot everything? Jeeeeeez.

@up : you can fix it by english patch. h t t p: / /w w w . me di af ire. c om /dow nl oad/n1fdfnu uaprbf8y/Ch rysesEN Pv198-2. pak

no spaces.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #212

what is the local url this game? please give me

Old   #213

why in asia, the client is not available?
Old   #214

server down?

Old   #215

elite*gold: 1
after i press start i got stuck on loading screen, only SH loading screen appear, i cant seem to get into the game
Old   #216

after creating a character and pressing start to go into tutorial client freezes, any fix for that?

i found where is the problem, by monitoring the network i noticed it downloads some data verry slow and after a minute it starts normaly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimQ View Post
Well, its kind of no sense to play it. It was fun to play like for 3 days. Get bored, you don't need to party for better gear, you cant farm for tickets or something with party cuz all of those are senseless. Only ppl that have rly boring life are putting tons of money to make +30 weapon and get legendary costumes. But for what? Isn't it even more boring to 1shot everything? Jeeeeeez.

@up : you can fix it by english patch. h t t p: / /w w w . me di af ire. c om /dow nl oad/n1fdfnu uaprbf8y/Ch rysesEN Pv198-2. pak

no spaces.
after 3 days the start items that give you 4000 dmg are gone so wont be that easy anymore.
Old   #217

i am having some problem my account got wiped and everything is in chinise after this new patch they introduced..any idea how to fix it the english file doesnt work anymore
Old   #218

server down due to maintenance and upgrading.
Old   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diablo44555 View Post
i am having some problem my account got wiped and everything is in chinise after this new patch they introduced..any idea how to fix it the english file doesnt work anymore
uh nothing changed in mines. sounds more like u logged into a hacking website. ur account go hacked </3

#GG
Old   #220

corrupted files:

bdcap32.dll
resource04.pak
resource07.pak
Old   #221

can someone help me..after loading the screen always disconnected from the server, my internet is find working but why disconnecting T_T I already download all the patches hir in the forum my problem is always [email protected]@@
Old   #222

Stop bothering.
Pay 2 Win server.
Donators one hit non-donators easily.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #223

im here to have fun exploring the game content not to pvp with a full+30 geared donator (someone must be stupid to do that intentionaly) if you dont like it change the server, i like the fact that the dungeons and nests are harder than other servers.
Old   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by darap View Post
Stop bothering.
Pay 2 Win server.
Donators one hit non-donators easily.
u sound mad? #nuff said

private servers are for testing new content for current servers like NA, gives a minor edge for upcoming update on the 16th.

sadly bdn isnt even working ._.
Old   #225

ya this is a test server no playing server any way server is dead cant update more