Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

server log in issue

Discussion on server log in issue within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
server log in issue

i can get in server using compactau.exe i can log into game no issue but cant relog but if i dont run compactau.exe i can get to log in screen then log it times out any ideas please help also it only has 1 realm how to fix these issues i have server set on my alt computer for me and 10 friends boi thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Update Server Issue
09/30/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok before you go postal and start flaming... I searched the forum and looked at the 2 posts pertaining to this issue already.... The problem is they didn't help. I'm simply trying to setup a local server on my computer for my own use. I'm still getting an error in Herlock: uploadserver.opt: gameserver.opt:
[HELP] Client/Server issue
05/19/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Okay so this is the big problem. My server is running perfectly, there are no errors. I fixed everything that didn't work and i ran all of the possible fixes. My launcher and updater work too. I made my server work on my external IP address and my client chanellist and loginlist is configured properly too. My ports are properly forwarded on my router, and windows firewall has the same ports unblocked.
[ISSUE]Server Login GM
02/23/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I used the search button but could not find anything, the server was running smooth for 3days when we activated the AntiGmHack made by zombe & patched our client we've gotten an error saying at the login screen: There is an error in the server. Please reconnect later. So I went to the database remove my GM tags and I could login. So everyone can login except: DEKARON
Issue with my private server
12/20/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
ok so i have read and re read tuts and i beleive i have done everything correct. the server boots up great no errors or anything only problem is when i goto sign in, it tells me incorrect password... i have changed all the ips and crap like that... any advice?
Server files issue
09/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi i do not know how this comes so ill ask,i have read alot about it but dont have a answer to it. There are 2 types of server files posted: one called : DKServer.rar other one by silker: difference_server.rar WHEN i use DKServer.rar files only i manage to see wings at pablos npc locations are good etc.