Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server > Private Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Monster Hunter Frontier private server

Discussion on [Help]Monster Hunter Frontier private server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Monster Hunter Frontier private server

got the server file but dont have client for it, also didnt set it up yet.
i assume it has to be used with MHFkr 8.x client or... MHFtw
since its pretty much sure MHFkr lasted version are 8.x

Old 02/10/2013, 21:02   #2

elite*gold: 3
I can help you add me on skype: Scodeih
Old 02/16/2013, 05:20   #3

Did you make any progress?
Old 02/22/2013, 10:11   #4

nope still finding client, or who wanna take this for develop server emu for current client version
Old 02/23/2013, 11:16   #5

Wait, i can make you a client.. Do you still need one?
Old 02/24/2013, 08:43   #6

I'm pretty sure he does, could you send it my way as well, please?
Old 02/24/2013, 12:45   #7

Hello, I'd like to try this, could you send me a client Scodeih? If you need to you can add me on Skype: ziobello47

Thanks
Old 02/24/2013, 13:42   #8

All who needs a client send me a pm!!!
Old 02/27/2013, 07:00   #9

Has anyone had any success with running a server for this?
Old 02/28/2013, 22:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elasez View Post
Has anyone had any success with running a server for this?
I still need the client, Scodeih added me on Skype but he's been offline for the last 2 days. I'll report here if I manage to play
Old 03/12/2013, 22:12   #11

Hello there guys!

Is this really working? I haven't tried it yet, just DL-ing the server files, but I have MHFkr Installer and (I guess) the latest version of it already installed. Yes, they are really old and not MHFtw files, but I still have them somewhere (just for these occassions).

Where can I post them to help you with this project? Also note that I don't have Skype.

And before I post this, I'll let you know that I can't DL the server files... It says that there's an error...

EDIT:
I have successfully DL-ed the server files, but I don't know how to use them. I found my old MHFkr files, one installer (v110209), and the installed game files. I guess they aren't up-to-date as I thought, most of them are really old (2011-02-09 or maybe older), so I don't know if they'll do the trick or not, but they should guide you guys along the right track.
Will upload them as soon as I can, and post some links here.

EDIT #2:
Okay, I just Googled up LaLore (the emulator program), and it's for a game called La Tale. So this is not an MHFO emulator at all... my hopes are being crushed right now
But I'm still uploading the files of MHFkr, hoping someone will take a look at them

EDIT #3:
I wrote these at another forum, where people don't look and such, and thought if I share them with you it'll help.

Quote:
-> The original files

-> The unpacked files (with the original ones I guess)

My friend (who I can no longer contact) said this about the client:

"Man-in-the-middle (Proxy), or a Client Hook (bad for this project unless you're using "unpacked" files, which is going to fail GameGuard, so you're better off trying to proxy this i think)

Packed Files:
gameguard.des: UPX 0.89.6 - 1.02 / 1.05 - 2.90 -> Markus & Laszlo [Overlay]
mhf.exe: ASProtect 1.23 RC4 - 1.3.08.24 -> Alexey Solodovnikov
mhfo.dll: ASProtect SKE 2.1x (dll) -> Alexey Solodovnikov
mhl.dll: ASProtect SKE 2.1x (dll) -> Alexey Solodovnikov

Z:\HanPurple\Capcom\Monster Hunter Frontier Online
woops
CRC32 [poly] :: 00025E39 :: 00426A39
CryptCreateHash [Import] :: 00031E1C :: 0043301C
CryptDecrypt [Import] :: 00031E20 :: 00433020
CryptDeriveKey [Import] :: 00031E24 :: 00433024
CryptEncrypt [Import] :: 00031E44 :: 00433044
CryptHashData [Import] :: 00031E18 :: 00433018
SEED :: 00039964 :: 0043B964

i think its better explained by saying this client looks pretty layered (dlls used to do stuff as opposed to everything in the exe)

btw, another thing u wanna look into... u wanna use a "Dummy" to replace the one exe and grab the arguments passed to it by the web launcher
it passes it a long string of arguments (probably a session id or a user+password)
(23:25) Barry: but its not simple plaintext; its like Base64 + encrypted or some shit
probably Base64 Table/replaced"

He said all this, and I don't know how important this is.

AGAIN, ALSO...

You need to have an account. You log into the website, there you launch the game. The website launches a launcher-thingie, where you press play (I think it checks if you have the game installed or not, and downloads it for you, else you press play). Then GameGuard stuff pops up, loading yet another loader, where you can select your character (you can select it on the website too, but I think it's not working well), set options and stuff, update the game, and then launch it. It will load data and FINALLY you get into the game (where you can set options, get into hubs, servers, whatnot)

-> Here are the files

These are all in the normal folder where you install the game. Also the folder structure is intact, and there was a "dat" folder containing textures, models and such.
EDIT #4 (hoping to be the last):
As I promised, I've uploaded the files which you can download from here:
-> This is the installer for the game (MHF_Setup_Full_v110209.rar, 894 MB)
-> This is the game already installed (without launchers and stuff, MHFkr-Installed.rar, 783 MB)

I hope it'll help you guys out in some way, and if this really isn't an MHFO Server Emulator, then you guys should write one, if you can do it with the information and files provided by me (these are all some researches that I did in 2-3 years)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2013, 21:35   #12

mhfo server is such lobby and other things but mostly in gameplay are on already on client site
Old 04/03/2013, 18:29   #13

So what does this mean? Did I help you with any files/information I mentioned? Can the game be ran with them?
Old 04/03/2013, 18:47   #14

it dose help. still trying to download the client, connection here is bad unstable got cutted even after 10mb
Old 04/11/2013, 10:53   #15

so u got a MH Server? but no client to play on it?

MFG!"