Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tera Online Private Server ;)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Tera Online Private Server ;)

Hi all , today I found a guide how to play Tera Online Private Server .

I had never play there before so it need to test.

If it's works Press Thanks

P.S. Credits go to mia2011 in

Have Fun

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

This is the same server we have an advertisement for called New Tera.. Check before you post. -_-

Old   #3

thank you so much for that guide
Old   #4

server off?

Old   #5

the server is back on and i been running around for like 45 mins , but i cant find a single quest ?? i dont think they have any , and the server is lagging awefully , to the point where the server actually kicks you out of game , this server still needs tons of work but im glad to know tht this is possible , which means in the future we will be having a well running tera private server and i think thts good news to us all ))
Old   #6

I followed all the instructions the game opens but i am stuck at the server window and when i press it nothing happens. I am using client version 112 do i have to downgrade the client or something? Which version the server uses anyone knows?
Old   #7

anyone have the files version 109?
Old   #8

so the server is on but we got the wrong client wow.....this sucx so bad cuz its 27+ GB i mean its huge and to think i got it wrong took me 2 days to download this ahh
Old   #9

i got my client from here ---> i dont know if it does a difference but the game has to update completely anyway doesnt it ? and for some ppl are able to use CU_TeraSmartlauncher.exe but i myself couldnt use it i had to use the newteralauncher.exe , hope u can figure your problem out ))
Old   #10

it works fine go on forum they posted a zip file which you can replace the files
Old   #11

can you place a link plzz
Old   #12

how long did it take you for tera.rar to download?
Old   #13

If you do not go in the game due to the fact that you are using the latest version of the client, and to 109 version - download Patcher (Patcher)
then run it, select the language for the installation, select the folder with the game for example: D: \ Games \ Tera
click install, wait - after the end put a check "Create a shortcut on rab.stole" and run the label.

English Guide:

If you cant play due to the fact that you are using the latest version of the client and you need the 109 version - download Patcher (Patcher)
then run it, select the language for the installation, select the folder with the game for example: D: \ Games \ Tera
click install, wait - after the end put a check "Create a shortcut on Desktop" and run the label.

English Guide made-IZZy

P: S Patch made in haste - evading the result.

PATCH:
To be honest i dont know if it will 100% work since i tried another thing i will look it up and post the other download patch as well
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

kool thanx alot i got to find it yesterday lol , the server still needs major work , evrytime i walk pass a certain area my game shuts down (( , hope they can get everything to work soon be4 atomix BnS gets theres up cuz if not i probly will never get to play this game lol
Old   #15

with this patch you can create a char and play but you only can kill moster and lvl up with a bug display lvl (show lvl 1 all the time) but yes it works