Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request prius online pserver

Discussion on request prius online pserver within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
request prius online pserver

well here goes
South east asia dont have prius
we need to learn chinese to able to understand prius
Old 04/27/2011, 16:06   #2

hum... the game is still being released...

--'
Old 05/02/2011, 19:53   #3

elite*gold: 173
the game jsut came out in closed ebta and u request pserver....
and south east asia will get its own version, thats why gpotato wasnt allowed to distribute it there....
Old 05/02/2011, 23:24   #4

this game is relased on 2007 korea , i have server files but still korean lenguage.. i already make 1 test for pirate server and still run 100%
( using CentOS korean version ).

maybe this weekend if i have time can atack the gpotato (VPS) for extract the english lenguage, dunno just need a bit time and maybe i relase here my pirate server prius online.

byte
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2011, 04:12   #5

Interesting.. Very interesting. I'll be waiting for more info from you Coca.
Old 09/22/2011, 20:49   #6

Well, the server files have been leaked out for the Prius CBT server already.
Old 09/24/2011, 20:27   #7

So the only thing You guys need is patience, if files are out it's only a matter of time untill they get public. When the files'll get public it'll take couple days to get some ****** pserver to test everything and within months a decent server to be able to play on.
Old 09/25/2011, 11:48   #8

elite*gold: 173
i doubt ppl will play that pserver since not even the official one got many players^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2012, 21:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiken View Post
So the only thing You guys need is patience, if files are out it's only a matter of time untill they get public. When the files'll get public it'll take couple days to get some ****** pserver to test everything and within months a decent server to be able to play on.
the game is dead but the client is still downloable through fileplanet, could you still make it? I still can't find the first prius online pserver.
Old 07/31/2012, 09:31   #10

well i did try it when it was in CBT.. my impression on it is.. well.. it's quite fine.. and it's fun i guess.. but like the other games.. it gets quite a bit boring after a fews or so.. but i guess some people would really love it coz there's not much grinding imo.. well on the early stages that is..
Old 07/31/2012, 17:32   #11

the game had much grinding in it after lvl 40..
i played on cbt, max lvl was 50 i was 42, and after 40 it was only grind grind grind.. but, the game was pretty cool.