Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

About Pokemmo Bots & Anti-Bot System

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Pokemmo Bots & Anti-Bot System

Hi guys!
In the past 2 weeks I've worked on a new bot for PokeMMO, because all the old ones are dead now.
I've got really satisfying results. That was the gui:

This could seems a noob bot because of low options but it's one of the best created for this game IMO. All the things you had to put manually are auto detected from the bot. Detect the PP, all the fights (can fight trainers too!), use different attacks and more!
It can do almost all. Train and get money with Payday, fish and look for shinies pokemons. You just had to select the mode and enjoy.

I was thinking to release it but few hours ago I realized why all bots for this game are dead now. I've spent hours for creating an Undetectable bot that looks 100% like a human but I have to admit that there isn't a real anti-bot system in the client or server-side, there are only moderators and admins that walk around the map manually looking for botters. I suppose they are invisible and I caought how they test you:

This make all the bot unsafe if you're away from PC!
Bypass this is possible and not so hard, I could implement a function that detect a whisper from a mod/admin and reply with standard phrases and then logout.
But honestly I'm not interested on this game anymore, seems to be managed from a couple of kids and players are too less now.

Plus official shiny rate should be about 1/8000. Before the ban I've botted in different grass locations and fishing. The bot has counted all the pokemon found and guess what: 13527 normal pokemon found and 0 shinies

This just to inform you. Let me know if you have suggests or opinion

Old   #2

release it please

Old   #3

^ yea, could you release it?
Old   #4

I've been one of the few people creating bots for this game and I started in late 2012 when the game was almost new.

They have some automated systems to prevent cheating. For example they have been using the one where they disable all money earned on your character for a period of time. Not sure if they use this method anymore.

I've never seen a moderator whispering directly to me, like in your screenshot. But I've seen where they send my character back to Pallet Town where they keep track of my walking patterns and see if they continue the same way. But they do also use a lot of automated captchas.

But as you said yourself the shiny rate isn't 1/8192 and I have a theory that this changed after the update in mid 2013 around July. My theory is based upon several threads and statements from one of the developers. Late 2015 I think they confirmed that the shiny rate isn't 1/8192 in a thread created by me. Kyu (one of the developers) said that it is variable depending on factors such as time played and whether the system thinks you are a bot etc.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobiPoopi View Post
I've been one of the few people creating bots for this game and I started in late 2012 when the game was almost new.

They have some automated systems to prevent cheating. For example they have been using the one where they disable all money earned on your character for a period of time. Not sure if they use this method anymore.

I've never seen a moderator whispering directly to me, like in your screenshot. But I've seen where they send my character back to Pallet Town where they keep track of my walking patterns and see if they continue the same way. But they do also use a lot of automated captchas.

But as you said yourself the shiny rate isn't 1/8192 and I have a theory that this changed after the update in mid 2013 around July. My theory is based upon several threads and statements from one of the developers. Late 2015 I think they confirmed that the shiny rate isn't 1/8192 in a thread created by me. Kyu (one of the developers) said that it is variable depending on factors such as time played and whether the system thinks you are a bot etc.
Thank you for your serious reply. In fact anti-cheat system seems to be changed a lot. Never seen transportation and faced captcha only few times botting in lavandonia's tower (in the room where you can restore your pokemon's HP walking on a magic square).
however my friends reported moderators whispering to them also in extremely long human sessions, but I theorized it myself as my bot emulate human movement perfectly.

ATM 2 could be the solution:
  1. Introduce random stops but this only reduce the risk of ban.
  2. Introduce a way to detect moderators whispers and auto-reply.

The bad part is that I don't play PokeMMO anymore since the last ban.
Regarding the shiny rate I've read different replies in the official forum but probably the true one is the one you wrote...
Old   #6

hey bro,i saw your topic and feel so excited!!!
my friends and i are playing this game these days,after searching for a long time finally found your topic.

we all need the bot, and we all need your help.

please sir!can you release it?i beg u sir...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobiPoopi View Post

hey boss,i saw that youre so early to play PokeMMO,and you have been the most knowledgeable man of the game!So can you please share the usable BOT now cause i tried all the net but found nothing...please...
Old   #7

i will use the bot
Old   #8

I could think to release it but I need some ideas on how to avoid bans. At the moment you should watch your game while botting...