Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Pokemon Planet Level/Farm Bot

Reply
 
Old 05/01/2018, 13:11   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Hello PPOBot,

I have a problem with the bot.

When the bot encounters a pokemon, the mouse is clicking on "pokemon" and not on "fight".

Do u know this problem?

Best regards



andynationseatibiza is offline  
Old 05/01/2018, 14:49   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by andynationseatibiza View Post
Hello PPOBot,

I have a problem with the bot.

When the bot encounters a pokemon, the mouse is clicking on "pokemon" and not on "fight".

Do u know this problem?

Best regards
Hi,

this is a strange issue since the Bot should never click on the "pokemon"-button. Maybe the position of the game is not set correctly? (Did you use the "+"-button in the main menu to adjust the bot to the game?

Also: You say the bot encounters a wild pokemon, does the number behind "encounters" in the main menu rise when the bot encounters a pokemon?


PPOBot is offline  
Old 05/01/2018, 14:54   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post

Maybe the position of the game is not set correctly?
I tried it many times but I thinks it is at the right position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post

Did you use the "+"-button in the main menu to adjust the bot to the game?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPOBot View Post

Also: You say the bot encounters a wild pokemon, does the number behind "encounters" in the main menu rise when the bot encounters a pokemon?
Yes.
andynationseatibiza is offline  
Old 05/02/2018, 10:35   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 69
A new version was released which should fix some issues and offers new functions!


PPOBot is offline  
Old 05/03/2018, 11:17   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Thanks for the new version, the function for learning a new move is great.

Unfortunately the bot still isn't working on Mac, I've tested on my 2009 Macbook Pro and a new 2017 Macbook Pro, and the bot won't attack on either of them.

I've tried every color profile on both machines, and hit adjust each time and still no luck.
arrrghsam is offline  
Old 05/03/2018, 11:34   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghsam View Post
Thanks for the new version, the function for learning a new move is great.

Unfortunately the bot still isn't working on Mac, I've tested on my 2009 Macbook Pro and a new 2017 Macbook Pro, and the bot won't attack on either of them.

I've tried every color profile on both machines, and hit adjust each time and still no luck.
Hey,

the fixes for Mac are still in development and are coming soon.
unfortunately adjusting the color doesn't work yet but there will be a solution soon.
PPOBot is offline  
Old 05/03/2018, 13:44   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
The MAC issue could very well be the api? Is it possible that the api used for keyboard and mouse input is windows only?
Derpologist is offline  
Old 05/03/2018, 17:58   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpologist View Post
The MAC issue could very well be the api? Is it possible that the api used for keyboard and mouse input is windows only?
Hey,

the api is fine, the problem is different color profiles on mac. I tested this issue with another person and we are trying to solve this issue at the moment.
His bot gets different color values for the same color as on windows.
Since the bot uses this colors to detect an encounter it doesn't work nor does it attack.

A fix is coming soon, but thanks for your suggestions
PPOBot is offline  
Old 05/04/2018, 21:51   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Alrighty I installed tesseract and the character walks but still doesn’t attack. Any suggestions? Mac user.
Markymcclain is offline  
Old 05/06/2018, 03:13   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
downloaded 2.4. Mac still doesnt work =( It detects the encounter but it cant detect the pokemon
pokemonBoy is offline  
Old 05/06/2018, 03:18   #41

 
elite*gold: 74
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 1,311
Received Thanks: 214
It's outdated bro, not sure if the person who posted are keeping his things updated every now and then.
AnimuNazi is offline  
Old 05/06/2018, 04:57   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimuNazi View Post
It's outdated bro, not sure if the person who posted are keeping his things updated every now and then.
I think you may be talking about the other Pokemon Planet bot in this section. This one has been updated just the other day I believe.
Derpologist is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2018, 07:33   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonBoy View Post
downloaded 2.4. Mac still doesnt work =( It detects the encounter but it cant detect the pokemon
Hi,

Have you installed Tesseract as described on the download page?

If yes, please enable debug in settings, start bot, let it encounter a pokemon wait a few seconds and stop it.
There should be a debug.log file in your PPOBot folder.
Please message me this so i can ingestigate your issue.
PPOBot is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2018, 08:24   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi everything is fine but it just wont attack the pokemon i encounter ......, or sometimes it will automatically press to change pokemon and it stuck at there
skychong0314 is offline  
Old 05/06/2018, 09:38   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by skychong0314 View Post
Hi everything is fine but it just wont attack the pokemon i encounter ......, or sometimes it will automatically press to change pokemon and it stuck at there

Sounds like an issue another Person was experiencing too. I assume you use windows?
Try to update to java 9, because there is an issue with java 8 and some Displays on Windows


PPOBot is offline  
Reply

Tags
bot, pokemonplanet



« [Release] PPORise-Pokemon Planet Advanced Bot | - »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.