Error when i open SMC 05/23/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hi, got a problem when opening the SMC, Can not connect to division manager (invalid user info). This issue was not before, but restored the db and this error came! I was already in the db Sro_VT_ACCOUNT, Table and dbo.TB_User, put a loguin, SMC and password, but the error continues, any solutions?:confused:
Thank you "
When I try to open, I get an error X 09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies Server Paradise. When I click in Silkroad Launcher, it opens, but when I click in START, I get an error, without any word, just a red X. What can I do ?
(PS: You can see, my english sucks u.u )
Why I Get This Error,When I Open SRO? 04/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies Why I Get This Error, When I Launch SRO?
http://www.subirimagenes.com/fotos-dibujo-2403333 .html