Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error when i open SMC

Discussion on Error when i open SMC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error when i open SMC

Hi, got a problem when opening the SMC, Can not connect to division manager (invalid user info). This issue was not before, but restored the db and this error came! I was already in the db Sro_VT_ACCOUNT, Table and dbo.TB_User, put a loguin, SMC and password, but the error continues, any solutions?

Thank you "
Old 05/15/2012, 23:21   #2

you added you ip to privellege?
Old 05/15/2012, 23:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by minoune View Post
you added you ip to privellege?
yes, and the error continues
Old 05/23/2012, 17:41   #4

i got the same problem any one have sol for that ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Error in Open Kore
03/14/2012 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
Can't reconstruct unknown packet: master_login at src/Network/PacketParser.pm line146. WTF is this shit?? what do i need to do?
Error when trying to open itemtype exe.
02/17/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
So i downloaded it from this sections http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templ ates/177219-how-edit-itemtype-dat-p.html On step 3 I need to open the exe file... when i do i get this error. "Windows does not have the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access this file." Im not sure how to fix this.
When I try to open, I get an error X
09/25/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Server Paradise. When I click in Silkroad Launcher, it opens, but when I click in START, I get an error, without any word, just a red X. What can I do ? (PS: You can see, my english sucks u.u )
Why I Get This Error,When I Open SRO?
04/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Why I Get This Error, When I Launch SRO? http://www.subirimagenes.com/fotos-dibujo-2403333 .html
Error when tries to open ecsro
04/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi everybody, i just dled ecsro and all that. But when i opens it it comes with an error: (the title) " Silkroad online" (the message) ???????????? ????????????????? help me plz