I'm working on that funcionality. Route is basicly set of points in format (lat, long) and it should pass few rules.
1. It must end near point where it started
2. Distance between two points should not be longer then 10 meters.
There is website for recording coordinates
but i was thinking about adding my own funciionality for this.
Meanwhile u can create ur own routes using that site, save file and post here. I'll add them all in next realases. GL <3
Edit: I already created support for soft bann removal will be fully working in next release. When i finsih with google auth I'll upload new release. Please if u want new routes, create them and post here.
I'm working on that funcionality. Route is basicly set of points in format (lat, long) and it should pass few rules.
1. It must end near point where it started
2. Distance between two points should not be longer then 10 meters.
There is website for recording coordinates
but i was thinking about adding my own funciionality for this.
Meanwhile u can create ur own routes using that site, save file and post here. I'll add them all in next realases. GL <3
Edit: I already created support for soft bann removal will be fully working in next release. When i finsih with google auth I'll upload new release. Please if u want new routes, create them and post here.
Good job, waiting for the next release with google accounts.
Its not workin for me anymore. On that gps map where it should point where I am its showing nothing, and when it tries to catch a pokemon its sais it fails, same with pokestops, he says he loots but nothing its showing. Whats the problem ? ( LG G2 android 501
[Selling] Hearthstone iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet and Android Phone Packs 01/18/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies GIVING AWAY 5 VOUCH COPIES TO MEMBERS WITH AT LEAST 10 posts and positive stats for feedback. Be sure to post here first, then add me on skype with message #elitepvpersvouch
I am selling gift packs you get by playing 1 round on iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet and Android Phone.
Some people have already played on some of devices above so I am offering service for those who haven't got gift packs on missing ones.
Each of those gives 1 Classic Pack and I am selling it for 0.5$ for each device....