App works like a charm, too bad that Google Login isn't integrated. Created a new PTC Account to try it out. The bot's running for right now the account is already Lvl. 4.
E: Just tried out the option "Use predefined route" - it caused an instant crash.
( LG G3 D855/Android 6.0 (Stock) )
You have to pick route from list below. I personally advice u to choose melburne lake, full of dragonaties
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundekacke
Wenn ich meine Log in Daten eingebe beendet sich die App.
Wenn ich meine log in Daten eingebe und auf starten klicke beendet sich die App.
Already it is running enough uncheck Use predefined routes, When you add any new locations ?
@1991
Please add super fast speed and softban unbanner
Changelog:
- Fixed most crash issues (Predefined routes should work perfect now, even tho please report me if u have any problems. I recommand using this feature since its rly fast )
- Added san francisco route
- Added hatch eggs option
- Added clean potions and revieves option ( makes space for pokeballs )
- Added use raspberries option ( You can choose pokemon CP >= to use raspberries )
- Super fast speed option (I do not recommand this since it walks rly fast )
- Improved logs
- Added soft ban removal option ( THIS IS IN TESTING PHASE )
Working on :
- Google auth
- Soft bann removal feature stability
[Selling] Hearthstone iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet and Android Phone Packs 01/18/2016 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies GIVING AWAY 5 VOUCH COPIES TO MEMBERS WITH AT LEAST 10 posts and positive stats for feedback. Be sure to post here first, then add me on skype with message #elitepvpersvouch
I am selling gift packs you get by playing 1 round on iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet and Android Phone.
Some people have already played on some of devices above so I am offering service for those who haven't got gift packs on missing ones.
Each of those gives 1 Classic Pack and I am selling it for 0.5$ for each device....