Even if you find a 1 year or lifetime option, it probably won't last. In the long run, you could end up spending more than if you just paid for a monthly subscription
I am a developer from China, and I have a stable cheating tool that has been stable for two years without being banned. If you need to contact me, please use this contact information: DC goudan112
PUBG PAK LIFETIME KEY (QUIT PUBG) 01/10/2021 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 0 Replies I sold my pubg accounts, now I am selling my lifetime PAK cheat, this cheat has been UD over a year, I have been using for a long time and just wanna sell it off now.
$70 any payment method, its a steal!
NO RECOIL
NO WEAPON SHAKE
NO RECOIL ON FIRST SHOT
NO WEAPON ANIMATIONS
PLAYER CHAMS IN THE COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE FOR:
[Selling] PUBG PREMIUM PUBG MOUSE/KEYBOARD MACROS - 15 EURO LIFETIME! 08/10/2019 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading - 1 Replies PUBG PREMIUM PUBG MOUSE/KEYBOARD MACROS - 15 EURO LIFETIME!
ANY WEAPON !
RAPID FIRE !
AR with any scope 2x,3x,4x,6x or even 8x!
SMG MACROS !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONZ5t9jlMJc
ONLY 15 EURO PAYPAL / ONLY 1 KEY IN STOCK