You last visited: Today at 00:56
Advertisement
ban pubg
Discussion on ban pubg within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.
12/03/2025, 02:24
#1
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
ban pubg
I used the CMD macro and got banned, and when I used the second account, it got banned for 24 hours. Do I have to wait 7 days? help me pls
12/03/2025, 02:49
#2
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rr42tyfdw
I used the CMD macro and got banned, and when I used the second account, it got banned for 24 hours. Do I have to wait 7 days? help me pls
Did you get hwid ban on your first account? if you did you need to spoof.
Feel free to try our spoofer to fix your issue. Helped so many already
I can even do the whole spoofing for you via remote anydesk, if you purchase our add on support
Discord:
imgeothegreat
Thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...l#post40394575
12/03/2025, 02:53
#3
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
geo1526
Did you get hwid ban on your first account? if you did you need to spoof.
Feel free to try our spoofer to fix your issue. Helped so many already
I can even do the whole spoofing for you via remote anydesk, if you purchase our add on support
Discord:
imgeothegreat
Thread:
yeah i got 2125-12-1 ban
12/03/2025, 03:08
#4
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rr42tyfdw
yeah i got 2125-12-1 ban
Need to spoof or any accounts youll make, will get banned
12/03/2025, 22:49
#5
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
geo1526
Need to spoof or any accounts youll make, will get banned
After reinstalling Windows, the third account is safe now. I've played 4 games without being banned for 24 hours.
12/14/2025, 21:49
#6
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2025
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 8
It looks like you only got a temporary HWID ban for 24 hours
12/17/2025, 09:20
#7
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Burger Flipper
It looks like you only got a temporary HWID ban for 24 hours
yupp otherwise he should have been banned again
12/23/2025, 03:51
#8
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 14
what macro did you use that got you banned?
12/23/2025, 03:52
#9
elite*gold: 151
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,530
Received Thanks: 2,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by
elcrook
what macro did you use that got you banned?
He literally says it in his very first post.
12/23/2025, 05:22
#10
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by
0x41^4
He literally says it in his very first post.
never heard of "CMD" Macro, Thats why i asked, couldnt find a "CMD" macro sales post here on EPVP.
12/26/2025, 14:32
#11
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hi. I've been banned by the desync detector. It's been 14 days, but I'm still banned from all my accounts in ranked mode after 1-3 kills for 24 hours. I've reinstalled Windows, and I use a spoofer before logging in.
12/27/2025, 17:17
#12
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I've changed all my hwid, and I've changed my Windows, but I'm still getting banned for 24 hours. What should I do? Has anyone solved this problem? I'm getting banned from different accounts, including new ones. I'm getting banned in ranked games after one or more kills. I'm not getting banned in normal mode, or I'm getting banned after a very long time.
12/27/2025, 19:07
#13
elite*gold: 46
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 188
Received Thanks: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Guavafx
Hi. I've been banned by the desync detector. It's been 14 days, but I'm still banned from all my accounts in ranked mode after 1-3 kills for 24 hours. I've reinstalled Windows, and I use a spoofer before logging in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Guavafx
I've changed all my hwid, and I've changed my Windows, but I'm still getting banned for 24 hours. What should I do? Has anyone solved this problem? I'm getting banned from different accounts, including new ones. I'm getting banned in ranked games after one or more kills. I'm not getting banned in normal mode, or I'm getting banned after a very long time.
12/28/2025, 23:33
#14
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 145
Received Thanks: 6
Hey I go the 24 hour ban loop how with can fix this ? I’m only use lua macro Logitech
12/29/2025, 04:00
#15
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,380
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by
oxnezumi
Hey I go the 24 hour ban loop how with can fix this ? I’m only use lua macro Logitech
Contact me on discord:
imgeothegreat
Just helped someone getting them HWID unbanned from PUBG
Thread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...l#post40394575
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:56 .