I am interesting in these three chesee:
1/ IZI: heard that really safe,UTD longtime like Proofcore, good performance but price is high 130 USD/month and not famouse like PC
2/ Proofcore: Famous, safe and good performance, cheaper than IZI but verifi by personal identification is a littlebit annoy and not really safe these.
3/ Shadow ( cheaper than IZI same price with proofcore, but not have much review about it.
This is 3 cheese that I am consider now, my priority is safe so which one you guide think is the best.
IZI isn’t really “famous” here because Elitepvpers has a small PUBG community, but they have a massive presence in the Asian market.
I’ve used both (excluding Shadow, since I don’t trust random providers on my main), and IZI performs noticeably better. My entire ranked team has been using it for over years with zero issues. Most people, aside from the usual Proofcore "group," typically report better performance with IZI.
If you’re on a budget or running AMD, I’d suggest Proofcore instead, since IZI doesn’t yet support AMD, though that’s currently in development.
For overall safety, I’d still go with IZI. They don’t rely on auto-updates and manually reverse every patch, including weekly maintenance ones. Plus, if any bans are detected, they automatically pause injections to protect their users.
That said, the best way to know for sure is to try both yourself. Run IZI for a month, then Proofcore for a month, and compare the results.
I am interesting in these three chesee:
1/ IZI: heard that really safe,UTD longtime like Proofcore, good performance but price is high 130 USD/month and not famouse like PC
2/ Proofcore: Famous, safe and good performance, cheaper than IZI but verifi by personal identification is a littlebit annoy and not really safe these.
3/ Shadow ( https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/pl...e-check.html): cheaper than IZI same price with proofcore, but not have much review about it.
This is 3 cheese that I am consider now, my priority is safe so which one you guide think is the best.
All are good/reputable. Just go with the one you like the most is always my advice
For overall safety, I’d still go with IZI. They don’t rely on auto-updates and manually reverse every patch, including weekly maintenance ones. Plus, if any bans are detected, they automatically pause injections to protect their users.
Proofcore has also implemented a similar strategy.
I am using proofcore since a couple years now, they are the most solid option on the market especially when it comes to UD records and the cheat is performing really well despite being external. They have a ID verification system and therefor the cheat comes at a price of just 50$/m which imo is fair for both parties.
IZI isn’t really “famous” here because Elitepvpers has a small PUBG community, but they have a massive presence in the Asian market.
I’ve used both (excluding Shadow, since I don’t trust random providers on my main), and IZI performs noticeably better. My entire ranked team has been using it for over years with zero issues. Most people, aside from the usual Proofcore "group," typically report better performance with IZI.
If you’re on a budget or running AMD, I’d suggest Proofcore instead, since IZI doesn’t yet support AMD, though that’s currently in development.
For overall safety, I’d still go with IZI. They don’t rely on auto-updates and manually reverse every patch, including weekly maintenance ones. Plus, if any bans are detected, they automatically pause injections to protect their users.
That said, the best way to know for sure is to try both yourself. Run IZI for a month, then Proofcore for a month, and compare the results.
Questions about proofcore and izi 11/28/2025 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 16 Replies I used a translator. Sorry if you didn't understand.
Are there any other products besides Proofcore and IZI that are currently UD?
And is it true that these two products have been UD since 2017?
If it is really true, I am willing to purchase after verifying my ID.
We need reviews from real users
I've been using Shadow (aka playsharp) for over a year and it detected it once, and recently it froze for 72 hours every time I used Aimbot, so I stopped using the program.
So I want to try...