Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Giver of data radar is legit?

Discussion on Giver of data radar is legit? within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Giver of data radar is legit?

not scam?

say they haven't been detected in 396 days.

But I couldn't see any reviews.

IWC Cheats from previous banner are also banned(detected) cheat.

I'm afraid it's the same as before.

I want only radar, not use aimbot
Old 01/07/2020, 22:18   #2

elite*gold: 15
hi, check my thread
in my opinion, my radar is better and it is 100% ud now
Old 01/09/2020, 03:27   #3

Of course you can only use radar. The Aimbot of the SFP is very safe, but you should be careful about the reports of the players. The SFP will show how many players are watching you. At this time, you should be careful.
It has been two years since the release of the SFP. So far, the SFPs have been used safely for more than 400 days. The last ban was more than 400 days ago. There is nothing to lie about.
Now there are many sellers selling radar. Cheap radar is open source. Buy carefully.
Old 04/17/2020, 13:09   #4

Giver of Data hacks are 100% NOT UNDETECTABLE. Have had 5 Modern Wardare accounts banned from his so called "hacks" JUST BY INJECTING. His solution for it? more updates that dont solve any of it. I had close to 0 hours of hacking in game due to his "updates" that solved nothing. When asking for a refund my chat with this joker was permanently ignored. When i called him out i even got a middle finger emote along with a childish "**** your mother" before he blocked me. This just shows how "professional" this dude is with his hacks. I hope no one goes through the scam hes putting on and getting accounts banned.
Old 04/21/2020, 13:59   #5

Giver of Data is a scam

It’s 100% detectable, I was disconnected on my first game with the cheat and the second game I was banned right away, tried another user in war zone I was banned too.