Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Simple,but useful-Luckytime Giver! 5165 source!

Discussion on [Release]Simple,but useful-Luckytime Giver! 5165 source! within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]Simple,but useful-Luckytime Giver! 5165 source!

well I kno it's pretty simple...but like I say In all my posts...I'm a newb ...I don't know if this has been released yet(post if it has) so I'll share it with you guys here...I intended this for the "newbies" to learn how to get a simple NPC to give a skill through the payment of 1k cps once they reach the 2nd rb state(available "ONCE" only)...

HERES THE CODE! ENJOY!

let's define our variables, etc...

in character.cs find
Quote:
public byte RebornSkill = 0;
and under it add
Quote:
public byte ClaimRBSkill = 0;
now for the NPC...

Code:
#region Bless(Luckytime)
                            case 6861:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Welcome stranger! I have been noticing some young adventurers reborning all the time and not getting the LuckyTime they desire,"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay(" I am here to help all those troubled conquerors with their LuckyTime problems!What do you say?"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want LuckyTime.", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Maybe later.", 255));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("The LuckyTime ability helps those who have passed through such hard times by releasing their stress and allowing them to level up quicker than normal.You sure you want it?"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Yes, Please.", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No, I changed my mind.", 255));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(15));
                                    }

else if (GC.MyChar.Reborns < 2)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("I'm sorry but you have not yet reached the 2nd reborn state. Please train harder."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure will.", 255));
                                    }

if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.CPs >= 1000)
                                        if (GC.MyChar.ClaimRBSkill == 0)
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs -= 1000;
                                            GC.MyChar.RWSkill(new Game.Skill() { ID = 9876, Lvl = 0, Exp = 0 });
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have learned the skill LuckyTime! Congratulations!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Just what I needed!", 255));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You don't have a sufficent amount of CPs OR you have already learned this skill, Sorry!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I'll try harder.", 255));

}

}

break;
                                }
                            #endregion
+thanks if this helped you anyhow and if any ideas were given...
~Enjoy!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/19/2010, 02:36   #2

Good job bro.
+k
Old 02/19/2010, 02:38   #3

elite*gold: 40
This is a ok release goodjob
Old 02/19/2010, 02:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decker_ View Post
Good job bro.
+k
thanks! i'm trying XD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtOfWar View Post
This is a ok release goodjob
as I said at the top so "NO-1" confuses this thread I said "SIMPLE but useful" so yea thanks for your post XD
Old 02/19/2010, 11:12   #5

Received Thanks: 5,291
Hmm, instead of making an entire new definition, why not just do a check if the character has already learned the skill or not?
Old 02/19/2010, 22:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Arco View Post
Hmm, instead of making an entire new definition, why not just do a check if the character has already learned the skill or not?
maybe cuz I don't have the brain of a genius and I'm probably known as a "noob" ? If I had known that wouldn't I have posted it along with the code XD, I'm a noob so "SORRY" :/...(don't take it personal just telling the truth XD)
Old 02/20/2010, 04:07   #7

elite*gold: 20
Or add it to when u get 2nd reborned
Old 02/20/2010, 04:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
Or add it to when u get 2nd reborned
that's the part I need help with since I'm a newb XD...

I know the code to add but I don't know where to add it lolz XD I think it's somewhere in character.cs but dunno exactly where ^^...
Old 02/20/2010, 05:36   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
that's the part I need help with since I'm a newb XD...

I know the code to add but I don't know where to add it lolz XD I think it's somewhere in character.cs but dunno exactly where ^^...

Since i do not feel like downloading the entire source

Paste the code here and ill tell you were to put it at
Old 02/20/2010, 17:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterman01 View Post
Since i do not feel like downloading the entire source

Paste the code here and ill tell you were to put it at
nvm FIXED lol...I did .Arco's fixed rb script and I found where to put it at! anyways thanx for helping! XD
Old 07/18/2010, 05:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post
well I kno it's pretty simple...but like I say In all my posts...I'm a newb ...I don't know if this has been released yet(post if it has) so I'll share it with you guys here...I intended this for the "newbies" to learn how to get a simple NPC to give a skill through the payment of 1k cps once they reach the 2nd rb state(available "ONCE" only)...

HERES THE CODE! ENJOY!

let's define our variables, etc...

in character.cs find

and under it add

now for the NPC...

Code:
#region Bless(Luckytime)
                            case 6861:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Welcome stranger! I have been noticing some young adventurers reborning all the time and not getting the LuckyTime they desire,"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay(" I am here to help all those troubled conquerors with their LuckyTime problems!What do you say?"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I want LuckyTime.", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Maybe later.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("The LuckyTime ability helps those who have passed through such hard times by releasing their stress and allowing them to level up quicker than normal.You sure you want it?"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Yes, Please.", 2));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No, I changed my mind.", 255));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(15));
                                    }

else if (GC.MyChar.Reborns < 2)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("I'm sorry but you have not yet reached the 2nd reborn state. Please train harder."));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure will.", 255));
                                    }

if (Control == 2)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.CPs >= 1000)
                                        if (GC.MyChar.ClaimRBSkill == 0)
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.CPs -= 1000;
                                            GC.MyChar.RWSkill(new Game.Skill() { ID = 9876, Lvl = 0, Exp = 0 });
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You have learned the skill LuckyTime! Congratulations!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Just what I needed!", 255));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You don't have a sufficent amount of CPs OR you have already learned this skill, Sorry!"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I'll try harder.", 255));

}

}

break;
                                }
                            #endregion
+thanks if this helped you anyhow and if any ideas were given...
~Enjoy!
bro, can i ask? where should i exactly put the code? i hav been in NPC.cs and i dunno where i put the code on it.