delete post.
What happens was that there is no male wars or anything its neither we found another virus neither
Raffy did this on purpose in order to get people to hate Factor
Factor is a bae
There are few versions that look like this one, same method of pak bypass, wouldn’t suggest using since it’s very published and will get detected soon also PUBG devs are aware of that I am pretty sure
You and raffybest94V01 must be working together. So I download "Malware Bytes" like you recommend. I scan my system, I don't find any virus. Then, I buy Malware Bytes Premium for a year, and I scan again, and again I find 0 virus like you say.
Maybe you and raffybest94V01 are working together for Malware Bytes in order to get people to buy premium? Either way, this is a scam.
Btw: In case mod want to infract me, don't worry, I "bought" whatever Daniel is selling -- Malware Bytes Premium
So I went to my roaming and I always have "show hidden files" on and I checked again to make sure and I never saw this so called "keylogger". Stop spreading false information. I have also searched my entire roaming file and didn't see a single "keylogger" or any type of virus.
This is 100% confirmed, please use with EXTREME caution. When I tried to use their "free" version it installed a file locker and a key logger. If you dont belive me start up a VM and install the program there and you will see proof for yourself.
You have been warned!
There's no key logger. Plus if you weren't retarded file locker is a bypass to use pak files without being banned. Here's a thread about it
This is 100% confirmed, please use with EXTREME caution. When I tried to use their "free" version it installed a file locker and a key logger. If you dont belive me start up a VM and install the program there and you will see proof for yourself.
You have been warned!
You realize you can install all of this yourself, right? If you Google Easy File Locker, the very first result should give you the website for it. ******.
They just don't want the the tools gets public.
and they will keep spamming this virus mesg
Just ignore and leave this
And btw,i followed ur methods
here's what i found
If u saying i deleted it.What can i answer next?
He will say it is photoshopped, and when the people from Discord post in the thread, he will say that they are your accounts.
I also scanned the vip tools, and look, I used regular Malware Bytes like it was recommended, but it found nothing, so I think maybe they meant to use Malware Bytes Premium. So I buy it and also scanned.
This is what I found:
Yep, nothing. Seems like it's a bunch of guys who work for Malware Bytes and want you to buy their stupid anti virus.
WARNING, Read the whole thread
C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\JPHAZQR\JPHAZQR.ex e
This is the key logger.
raffybest94V01 helped me find it cheers for him.
Normal anti virus or malware byte delete it anyway but its there if you didnt do it yet. For those who can't see the file and still didn't remove it
The folder is HIDDEN means you cannot see it if you wont enable it in the options
Follow those steps to enable it in the options, I made it with screenshots so it will be more easy to people to understand.
Discord-https://discord.gg/eM9dZJH
Also people get some brain
You not going to find any PUBG cheats for free.
The list of scammers in the discord servers is just amazing people actually fall for that.
Example I know the guy stole few PayPal accs and steam so people please think before doing anythink
pls dont share false information, i know you are just jealous. i searched like you ask, and found nothing. i used malwarebytes normal and found nothing. Please stop backbiting factor
pls dont share false information, i know you are just jealous. i searched like you ask, and found nothing. i used malwarebytes normal and found nothing. Please stop backbiting factor
This is not false information, after downloading the cheat few people lost there steam accounts and PayPal accounts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin
He will say it is photoshopped, and when the people from Discord post in the thread, he will say that they are your accounts.
I also scanned the vip tools, and look, I used regular Malware Bytes like it was recommended, but it found nothing, so I think maybe they meant to use Malware Bytes Premium. So I buy it and also scanned.
This is what I found:
Yep, nothing. Seems like it's a bunch of guys who work for Malware Bytes and want you to buy their stupid anti virus.
swsro- difference between rabbit and spotted rabbit 07/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies hey guys.
does anyone know what the difference is between a rabbit and a spotted rabbit?
the pricing for a spotted onie is 180silks, and a normal rabbit is only 55 silks.
they are both running 4 weeks.
so what is the difference between them?
I founded Login IP of Scriptvessel 03/24/2009 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 69 Replies http://202.109.124.1/
This!
I try to modify old Emulator, but login functions changed
In my Emulador(moded) ScriptVessel try to login, and try...and try....and never can, but no show error message too
Scrack problem founded! 04/22/2006 - Silkroad Online - 27 Replies Ok, I found why it's not working with scrack anymore.
I just wondering why it's not show the time of botting info when we write down on "bot log" & "bot password".
Yeah, in meanwhile scrack just crashed when you start normally silkroad.exe. I just check it.
If you all haven't noticed it.
And I'm trying to fix it somehow!