Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 16:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rabbit key logger founded

Discussion on Rabbit key logger founded within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Rabbit key logger founded

delete post.
What happens was that there is no male wars or anything its neither we found another virus neither
Raffy did this on purpose in order to get people to hate Factor
Factor is a bae
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6a31a250ab2dbf6b3575565bc216566d.jpg (8.1 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg 465e00febf21eadfbc6d4d6a81a491ec.jpg (13.2 KB, 144 views)
Old 05/16/2018, 22:44   #2

No photos yet

Now se it can you link me to the cheat it self?
Old 05/16/2018, 22:45   #3

Yea was editing it sorry :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2018, 22:46   #4

Where is the cheat it self? Couldn't find it here
Old 05/16/2018, 22:50   #5

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by refaa View Post
Where is the cheat it self? Couldn't find it here

its here
Old 05/16/2018, 22:58   #6

There are few versions that look like this one, same method of pak bypass, wouldn’t suggest using since it’s very published and will get detected soon also PUBG devs are aware of that I am pretty sure
Old 05/17/2018, 00:26   #7

You and raffybest94V01 must be working together. So I download "Malware Bytes" like you recommend. I scan my system, I don't find any virus. Then, I buy Malware Bytes Premium for a year, and I scan again, and again I find 0 virus like you say.

Maybe you and raffybest94V01 are working together for Malware Bytes in order to get people to buy premium? Either way, this is a scam.

Btw: In case mod want to infract me, don't worry, I "bought" whatever Daniel is selling -- Malware Bytes Premium
Old 05/17/2018, 01:07   #8

So I went to my roaming and I always have "show hidden files" on and I checked again to make sure and I never saw this so called "keylogger". Stop spreading false information. I have also searched my entire roaming file and didn't see a single "keylogger" or any type of virus.
Old 05/17/2018, 01:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddamvp View Post
This is 100% confirmed, please use with EXTREME caution. When I tried to use their "free" version it installed a file locker and a key logger. If you dont belive me start up a VM and install the program there and you will see proof for yourself.

You have been warned!
There's no key logger. Plus if you weren't retarded file locker is a bypass to use pak files without being banned. Here's a thread about it
Old 05/17/2018, 03:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddamvp View Post
This is 100% confirmed, please use with EXTREME caution. When I tried to use their "free" version it installed a file locker and a key logger. If you dont belive me start up a VM and install the program there and you will see proof for yourself.

You have been warned!
You realize you can install all of this yourself, right? If you Google Easy File Locker, the very first result should give you the website for it. ******.
Old 05/17/2018, 05:23   #11

They just don't want the the tools gets public.
and they will keep spamming this virus mesg
Just ignore and leave this

And btw,i followed ur methods

here's what i found

If u saying i deleted it.What can i answer next?
Old 05/17/2018, 05:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfly0101 View Post
They just don't want the the tools gets public.
and they will keep spamming this virus mesg
Just ignore and leave this

And btw,i followed ur methods

here's what i found

If u saying i deleted it.What can i answer next?
He will say it is photoshopped, and when the people from Discord post in the thread, he will say that they are your accounts.

I also scanned the vip tools, and look, I used regular Malware Bytes like it was recommended, but it found nothing, so I think maybe they meant to use Malware Bytes Premium. So I buy it and also scanned.

This is what I found:

Yep, nothing. Seems like it's a bunch of guys who work for Malware Bytes and want you to buy their stupid anti virus.
Old 05/17/2018, 05:49   #13

F*cking false information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel1133 View Post
WARNING, Read the whole thread
C:\Users\******\AppData\Roaming\JPHAZQR\JPHAZQR.ex e
This is the key logger.
raffybest94V01 helped me find it cheers for him.
Normal anti virus or malware byte delete it anyway but its there if you didnt do it yet.
For those who can't see the file and still didn't remove it
The folder is HIDDEN means you cannot see it if you wont enable it in the options
Follow those steps to enable it in the options, I made it with screenshots so it will be more easy to people to understand.
Discord-https://discord.gg/eM9dZJH
Also people get some brain
You not going to find any PUBG cheats for free.
The list of scammers in the discord servers is just amazing people actually fall for that.
Example I know the guy stole few PayPal accs and steam so people please think before doing anythink
pls dont share false information, i know you are just jealous. i searched like you ask, and found nothing. i used malwarebytes normal and found nothing. Please stop backbiting factor
Old 05/17/2018, 06:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayvaldo View Post
pls dont share false information, i know you are just jealous. i searched like you ask, and found nothing. i used malwarebytes normal and found nothing. Please stop backbiting factor
This is not false information, after downloading the cheat few people lost there steam accounts and PayPal accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
He will say it is photoshopped, and when the people from Discord post in the thread, he will say that they are your accounts.

I also scanned the vip tools, and look, I used regular Malware Bytes like it was recommended, but it found nothing, so I think maybe they meant to use Malware Bytes Premium. So I buy it and also scanned.

This is what I found:

Yep, nothing. Seems like it's a bunch of guys who work for Malware Bytes and want you to buy their stupid anti virus.
Then you probably scanned before and removed it.
Old 05/17/2018, 06:17   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel1133 View Post
This is not false information, after downloading the cheat few people lost there steam accounts and PayPal accounts

Then you probably scanned before and removed it.
**** talking with no proofs and photos
At least u should make some accounts and make some chat records by ur own and post it here

I knew you will use that deleting excuse LMAO

Tags
help -problem, rabit